Time for some interior work!

warrior86

ODIN
Reaction score
That looks quite good, but I'm sure I'd fuck it up.

LOL! that was funny.

To the OP:
Yea definitely nice touch man. You got the same deck as me!! same everything it seems, just a little different on the color scheme ;)

You got the wheels I want too!! hah

05mingreygt

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this with the tan interior? I would love to see how that looks. Thinking of doing it to mine.

eddypython

forum member
Reaction score
Man that looks good. I want to do this as well with the dash as I'm sick of the silver look as well. I'm going to paint the steering wheel caps red tho to match the exterior.

3Vcoupe

forum member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what paint matches the factory charcoal interior? I'm converting my interior from tan to charcoal, I have most of the pieces but have a few that I need to paint. Thanks in advance.

eddypython

forum member
Reaction score
ummm no clue on that bud. I would say " trim black " but it won't be perfect. Might want to shop around ebay for the rest of the pieces. What other pieces do you need ?

3Vcoupe

forum member
Reaction score
I've been looking on eBay and can't find the stuff I need at a reasonable price.

I need the panel under the steering column, the pieces that go on each side of the radio and the two filler pieces that are on the door panels.

eddypython

forum member
Reaction score
blue streak, I have the bottom part of the center console in that " stupid light grey " color lol. I think it's called dove ? You can have it for $25 plus shipping. If int PM me. It collects dust in my garage. I was going to leather wrap it but gave up that project lol..

Last edited:

DPHC13

Reaction score
Wow i'm impressed. my only question is how it will hold up over time and the sun and the cold. I never wanted a carbon dash until now! :clap:

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Wanted to throw up an update that the smell does go away after time. I'm looking to purchase another roll of material now so I can do my steering wheel. I did the door window switch cover as well..

LTX

Lava Red
Reaction score
I ordered the 24x120 knowing I'd end up throwing alot of it away.. The paint really came out bad.. A lot of holes.. Over spray??

eddypython

forum member
Reaction score
holes ? You mean like little round pits ? Sounds like fish eye. Which means bad prep. Oil or other contaminants got there and created that. post some pics.

LTX

Lava Red
Reaction score
i knew this would happen LOL!!!

that is why i bought a seperate set of the interior dash..

i will take pics now.. it looks really bad..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back