Took some impromptu pics with a friend and the fauxboss (mild WW)

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
OK, so you've got a gorgeous Boss, and you're hanging out at Barrett Jackson with a hot chick that road races, so tell me why don't you have center caps on your wheels??? :asshat::LMAO:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
For those of us with a FireFox browser plugin that allows us to see the data on the picture, it also allows me to see that in addition to using a Canon EOS Rebel 7 D, it shows your full name and phone number as well. You may wish to edit that info out of the EXIF data before posting on the Internet.

It's an easy thing for informed criminals to find your current billing address with your phone number and name and someone come steal your car.

Other than that, the pictures are pretty good. You should learn how to use the flash as a light filler when the sun is behind your subject. Should have a diffuse setting that won't fire the flash at full power so as to make the backlit subject harsh looking. Or if your camera doesn't support that, then use software to soften the picture.

If you want to easily get rid of the EXIF and META data of a picture, upload it to Photobucket and then edit it. Just changing the lighting a little bit or doing some little color corrections will strip the data for the picture you save. Your picture data says you used Adobe Lightroom to edit the pictures. You could also use that program to strip that particular data from your pictures. Finally, you could edit the picture info in the camera itself so it didn't record that to the image data with every shot taken.

Awesome looking friend! Car is pretty sharp too!

Last edited:

captdistraction

Corner Carver
Reaction score
Thanks frank. I was using a 420EX (terrible cycle time and for whatever reason i couldn't nail the exact amount of fill that I wanted). Played with FEC here and there but this was an in and out operation as we didn't prep for the shoot and the camera pretty much came out of the box and went to work (though I did add the custom info)

I know the exif puts me at some risk, I debate the value of it all the time. I may indeed change it

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
moar_please.jpg

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
Tell your friend we all collectively say: "Nice tits."

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I love that hood...And she is smoking hot. And got 10x more hot when I saw the pic in the car racing it..:clap:

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Horrible, just horrible... go try again and post the new set of pics for our judgement

JDBishopArts

Steve McQueen
Reaction score
I'm sure there is a nice car in there somewhere but I don't see one. lol

Nice photos! Car and Model are beautiful. Well done. Some of the framing is a little extreme for my taste but composed well.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking about Sarah Connor when I saw the chick.

Nice pics man. I've never really liked that color, but those pics look really good.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back