Torco Accelerator IN STOCK at Lethal Performance!

MikeVistaBlue06

Inventor: Asshole Points
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's highly unlikely that the Torco was the cause of your fouled plugs. Out of all of the time we've been selling Torco I've never had a customer of mine tell me this. I have customers that swear by this stuff and will use it over race gas. We've also been selling this product based on recommendations from some of the top tuners in the country. They use it themselves as do many of their customers without any problems.

I would think that you probably had something else going on with your car causing the plugs to go early.

Jared, I have to disagree with you on this one. It is strictly related to MMT and the HT0/1 plugs. Don't take this the wrong way, Torco is great shit if you don't have HT0/HT1 plugs.

HT1 and HT0 plugs will foul with Torco. It is because of the MMT in it. Any octane booster/enhancer with MMT will fuck up HT1 and HT0 plugs. Been there and done it, as have several others. I have a new can of it and a half of a can of it in the garage right now and can't use it. Been there for 2 years.

Just do a search under my name and the word MMT. We covered this way back on the forum.

Other plugs are just fine with Torco or any other MMT Octane boost. If you have a 4.6 with the newer style heads that have the traditional "L" type electrode, you can use this stuff and enjoy the kick it does give.

It is these goddamn crazy $10 a piece shit HT style plugs we have on the earlier Mustang GTs that have the problem.

One tank of Torco in mine and I had a high speed miss that was only cured by a set of NEW plugs. Oh it ran like a raped ape on the Torco tune, but after that one tank, my plugs were shit, and I have an excellent tuner as well.

I use Toluene to boost pump gas. Two gallons of Toluene + 12 gallons of 93 yields about a 95 tank. Just search under the words "Panther Piss" I simply add 4 oz of Marvel Mystery Oil per gallon of Toluene for injector lube.

HTH

Mike

Last edited:
N

navbtcret

Jared, I have to disagree with you on this one. It is strictly related to MMT and the HT0/1 plugs. Don't take this the wrong way, Torco is great shit if you don't have HT0/HT1 plugs.

HT1 and HT0 plugs will foul with Torco. It is because of the MMT in it. Any octane booster/enhancer with MMT will fuck up HT1 and HT0 plugs. Been there and done it, as have several others. I have a new can of it and a half of a can of it in the garage right now and can't use it. Been there for 2 years.

Just do a search under my name and the word MMT. We covered this way back on the forum.

Other plugs are just fine with Torco or any other MMT Octane boost. If you have a 4.6 with the newer style heads that have the traditional "L" type electrode, you can use this stuff and enjoy the kick it does give.

It is these goddamn crazy $10 a piece shit HT style plugs we have on the earlier Mustang GTs that have the problem.

One tank of Torco in mine and I had a high speed miss that was only cured by a set of NEW plugs. Oh it ran like a raped ape on the Torco tune, but after that one tank, my plugs were shit, and I have an excellent tuner as well.

I use Toluene to boost pump gas. Two gallons of Toluene + 12 gallons of 93 yields about a 95 tank. Just search under the words "Panther Piss" I simply add 4 oz of Marvel Mystery Oil per gallon of Toluene for injector lube.

HTH

Mike

I have been running the Torco all season on the same set of HTO plugs and they are just fine. I pull two different ones after every trip to the track and they are fine every time. Not disputing you, just saying I have not experienced this issue and I have gone through almost three gallons of the the Torco this year so far.

I think the Torco is great because I drive my car to and from the track and the closest track to me is over two hours away so strictly running race gas is not an option, plus I drive the car a lot on the street as well in the good weather.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back