Transmission ?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
your trans is the one that is being contemplated swapping the magnum for. you've already spoken to the gentleman. and your welcome, i sold your fuel system to him last week also.:beer:

on a side note , damn dub your rep got hit HARD !!!

He pissed off the wrong mod even worse than you did.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
Oh you remember that ! Well shit happened, I got what I got, case closed. I left dave alone and all is well. BTW, what happened to the rep button ?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Only mods can give rep now, so it's pretty lame other than to tell everybody who pissed off the mods.

Dubstep Shep

WUB WUB VROOM VROOM
Reaction score

I can't say I noticed. I'm never on here with my laptop, so all I see is the tapatalk stuff.

The only "reputation" I really care about on here is my itrader, and last I checked it's pretty good.

minivanracer

forum member
Reaction score
your trans is the one that is being contemplated swapping the magnum for. you've already spoken to the gentleman. and your welcome, i sold your fuel system to him last week also.:beer:

Well all that is left it converter and trans itself. If he has $3700 he can have the trans and converter. Shipped to his local conway freight for pickup. But i doubt he will be interested. About to put it up on svt for the 99-04 guys.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back