True Forged?

EscapedGreg

WANA PLY
Reaction score
Try going to SVT Performance's website. That is the only place I've seen people running True Forged wheels on Mustangs.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
There are nice wheels, little pricey. If you want to well those aftermarket wheels of yours let me know. I take them off your hands twilson.

twilson1918

forum member
Reaction score
There are nice wheels, little pricey. If you want to well those aftermarket wheels of yours let me know. I take them off your hands twilson.

yea they are pricey it wont happen til next spring if it does. almost have enough money for a KB2.6 and dont wana blow it on rims when i have some ok ones lol

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
im not a fan of there offsets. if you look closely the difference between the front wheels and the back, the lug nuts are tucked-in in the front and slightly sticking out in the back. im personally not a fan of that cause it doesnt seem to look that clean to me

if you go on CCW's website and look, they sit perfectly on the front and back. and i think there wheels are close to the same weight as TF and there actually cheaper i believe depending on the wheels

this is just an opinion of mine but if how the lugs look doesnt bother you then go for it, i just like the look better on the CCW's

Back