TSW Nurburgring's and 285's are on!

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
Just finished up with the install today. Wheels are matte gunmetal TSW Nurburgring's in 18x9.5 40mm offest, and tires are Nitto 555's in 285/40/18 on all four corners. Here a couple of pics to give you an idea what they look like.

Last edited:

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
lower... lower.... But the wheels/Tires look great, love that matte black finish.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Those stickers on the wheels will surely help with traction, lol.

Not too shabby.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I love those wheels! I think I am going to grab a set but in silver...
Looks a little 'trucky' though those tires are huge lol

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like those rims! However, does your car track bad with the 285's up front? I'm running 275's on all 4 corners and I hate it. It likes to follow groves really bad.

DynamiteBlues

Sandy Restore Team
Reaction score
wow those wheels are a really nice replacement for everyone looking for 2011 GT replicas. If they had a slight lip they would look reallly close to BBS RGR's. I ran BBS RGR's in diamond black on my '06 audi A4 2.0t quattro, damn i miss those amazing forged BBS's with coilovers.

golkhl

forum member
Reaction score
Driven the car the past couple of days, and I have experienced no tracking. Also installed CHE lower control arms/panhard bar/panhard brace, and the Bullitt is a totally different car now. TONS of grip, and much better handling. No immediate plans for lowering springs, maybe in a couple of years I will do springs/struts/shocks.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
Wheels look good, but the car looks like a truck now. Man up and spend the $500 and lower it. It will make the car look good.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wheels look good, but the car looks like a truck now. Man up and spend the $500 and lower it. It will make the car look good.

I've been wanting to lower mine, and looking at the posts on here it takes way more than just $500 to properly lower our cars. :question:

You have the springs, struts, panhard bar, and the CC plates, no?

coffeegtcs

Reaction score
hey do the 18x8.5's fit ??? or were they to close to the breaks cal's ? and thats y u opted for the 9.5 im thinking about getting the 8.5's

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back