TSX for Android Available tomorrow!!!!

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
The TSX Android platform will be available tomorrow.

We have been using and tuning with the iTSX for months now with excellent results and look forward to doing the same with this new Android platform.

Google play store will have the free app available tomorrow and we will have the devices ready for ordering.

Please contact me directly for more information.

Thanks,

JJ

Attachments

• 531634_10150904266447554_590821500_n.jpg
    531634_10150904266447554_590821500_n.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 125

claudermilk

Reaction score
Great news. While I'm nowhere near ready to really use it, I will load it up on my Xoom to take a look.

hytek

forum member
Reaction score
The demo seems pretty cool but crashed twice on my Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.0 within a few minutes. I would be nervous about it crashing while using the real program. Anyone have real time experience with it yet with/without any issues?

I'm also assuming only the odb2 adapter from SCT will work?

05yellowgt

Reaction score
Can I assume the single isn't compatible with both the iphone and android apps? I see two different part numbers.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Can I assume the single isn't compatible with both the iphone and android apps? I see two different part numbers.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

No, both the iPhone and Android tuner dongle is part 4015. Physical device is same for both, just use different apps obviously.

JJ@WMS

forum member
Reaction score
No, both the iPhone and Android tuner dongle is part 4015. Physical device is same for both, just use different apps obviously.

Exactly.

The device can hold up to 10 tunes. It can also datalog, check/clear codes etc..

The biggest advantage to this device is that its so small you can leave it plugged in. No cable dangling down.

We have been using the iTSX for months and our own vehicles are tuned using it with no problems. There are times when the device will have to be reset and paired again but other then that its been a great tuning device to work with. The app is always updated and so is the firmware for the device. Its also auto updatable.

If anyone needs anymore information I will do my best to answer and by all means feel free to give me a call directly.:highfive:

JJ

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
can you do some screen shots of actual data logging and show the inputs for analog(w/b).

I worry about data accuracy using buletooth. Maybe that is what is limiting the number of PIDs.. might need some compression.. who knows... looks cool though

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
+1 on lostsoul's questions...I would like to know if you can datalog 2 analog inputs and what items can be datalogged? I have quite a list of things that I log for Lito including both my air/fuel and boost so I need to log 2 analog inputs simultaneously.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back