Tuners, please help me understand

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
I have been looking at livelink data log runs to understand the commanded tune and computer functions of our cars. I cannot figure out the exact definitions and relationship between spark, spark advance, borderline spark and maximum spark. I know there are some intelligent people on here that could give a brother some insight. Thanks!

Cali HP Addict

forum member
Reaction score
It is a couple pages out of a file that explain spark of 2002+ fords in detail. There are probably some revisions that would apply to our cars but it is very informative. The file is not able to be cut-n-pasted into a post. PM me your email and I will forward it.

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cali, sounds like you're self-tuning...what hp/tq numbers are you running with your mostly aftermarket drivetrain?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
It is a couple pages out of a file that explain spark of 2002+ fords in detail. There are probably some revisions that would apply to our cars but it is very informative. The file is not able to be cut-n-pasted into a post. PM me your email and I will forward it.
e-mail it to me, and I'll see if I can host it and link to it. PM sent.

Royb

forum member
Reaction score
pm sent? is this secret information? haha please share it with us all. id be interested to know and learn this as well

no secret at all - just to large to post. if you dont have the doc yet, doc - send me your email and I'll send it to you.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back