Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well pooooooo! that sucks.........

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
being pushed back...dont know when to...my friend and I are taking my car up there, but he is buying his younger bro a plane ticket, so he wants a month in advance, and I have yet to schedual my actual vacation time with work. I'll let ya'll know the exact dates when its more concrete
you can take the hour drive to AC and gamble,some hookers...:beerdrink:

spiral281

forum member
Reaction score
will be leaving baton rouge louisiana on april 3 at the earliest after i get off of work, and leaving philly to return no later than 1 pm sat april 11 i believe....:idea:

spiral281

forum member
Reaction score
hershey, atlantic city, and nyc are all we have as possibilities ftm...what tracks are around there, and what days do they run?

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hershey, atlantic city, and nyc are all we have as possibilities ftm...what tracks are around there, and what days do they run?
Atco, Englishtown, Island, and Maple Grove.

spiral281

forum member
Reaction score
and what days do those open?...havent run my car since i put intake programmer and wheels on there, and though it would be fun though not terribly different just to do it out of state

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know Atco is open Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday night. They are usually open on weekends for test and tune. Etown is open Wednesday and Friday nights. I'm not sure on the other tracks.

spiral281

forum member
Reaction score
thanks...will look into that...made the drive in 21 and 1/2 hours was up for 41 hours straight...drank a few when i arrived and passed out...

thanks for the info on the days the tracks operate...any of u guys going out to the atco or english town next week?

spiral281

forum member
Reaction score
going to Pat's for lunch today it appears...btw the people we are staying with are originally from california

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
going to Pat's for lunch today it appears...btw the people we are staying with are originally from california
TRACKS....You said your going on vacation right?Didn't you see me posting about gambling,drinking and hookers?:beerchug3::party::bonebh:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
glad you made it up here!!! if you are anywhere down near the Baltimore/D.C area while you are on vacation, let me know!!

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
glad you made it up here!!! if you are anywhere down near the Baltimore/D.C area while you are on vacation, let me know!!
drinking,hookers,gambling.............which one of those parts are you gonna be interested in?:evillaugh:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ummmm, all three!!!! especially drinking and hookers!!

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ron (94tbird) has a spot for a private track rental at Atco on sale for Thursday if you're interrested.

spiral281

forum member
Reaction score
going to nyc thurs, not worried about the track...other things came up...going to atlantic city today, if things go as planned, nyc tomorrow by train, and maybe hershey on friday, and leave sat morning...if things go as planned

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back