vette owner bites the dust

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
For those of us who don't use Facebook, what is the second link in the original post about?

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
I got rid of my fb. My quality of life factor went up 10000 points.

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
OK. But IMO....stories..bids...same thing. :)

No Facebook here either.
If it wasn't for FB I wouldn't have kept in touch as well with family the three years I was deployed to the middle east. Our Mustang Club uses FB now cause it's a great way to reach our members and it's free over the forum we were paying for...like this one. Plus I found family I thought I would never hear from again. Been pretty good to me.

brent_G

Custom User Title
Reaction score
If it wasn't for FB I wouldn't have kept in touch as well with family the three years I was deployed to the middle east. Our Mustang Club uses FB now cause it's a great way to reach our members and it's free over the forum we were paying for...like this one. Plus I found family I thought I would never hear from again. Been pretty good to me.

I stay as far away from my family as possible. lol Just my wife n kids. Everyone else when i was deployed could eat a dick. haha

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
People like YOU still exist?? :evillaugh:

LOL Yeah, as you can see, there are a few of us out there. I actually deleted my page after I got married. I had a few ex's on there as friends, and I was tired of the drama that I got from my wife about it, even after I deleted them. Plus, since I have this forum as an excellent way to waste time at work, who needs FB? LOL

RazorbackMustang

MT82 Lover
Reaction score
Facebook is just an outlet for all the people I DON'T want contacting to find me. Everyone from my past that I want to stay in contact with, I do with traditional means. Like a text message. LOL.

squidzx6

forum member
Reaction score
for those that dont have an FB
http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad134/aldo263/?action=view&current=vette.jpg
thanks for the move stk

agreed am a lot closer with family members because of Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back