Video footage from NMRA Milan JDM Superstang class

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Now Jim.....about that weird qualifying thing....................... :kidding:

Well i thought it was weird too untill i ran dead on in the first round and qualified first in Milan! Lol i know id rather the reaction time being the way to chose it too but my father was pretty insistent on keeping it the same as last year. I think we should make it a topic for 2010 though!

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I was just lurking on the nmra boards... wow talk about an explosion lol
Funny what happens when you piss off a prima donna like that, isn't it? :laughlots:

Well i thought it was weird too untill i ran dead on in the first round and qualified first in Milan! Lol i know id rather the reaction time being the way to chose it too but my father was pretty insistent on keeping it the same as last year. I think we should make it a topic for 2010 though!

And your father will be pretty insistent on keeping it the same as this year. Just like last year.

:LMAO:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just made an acount on the nmra board, im waiting to be aproved lol

I have to jump in on this

kdesigns

forum member
Reaction score
That's 2 things I like about you, SD...

1. You're a pretty good racer, :thumb: (required smilie)

2. And you can piss people off quicker than anyone I know, :clap:(another required smilie!)

I can't WAIT til Charlotte! I miss being at the races!!!

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
Funny what happens when you piss off a prima donna like that, isn't it?

:naughty: Just show up to Columbus. Make sure to turn up the wick while your at it.

:newbie: BTW Hello everyone, I'm Matt Stanford. The guy making SD cry on the NMRA board. Does SD stand for "Super Douche"? :D <----:stir:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
:naughty: Just show up to Columbus. Make sure to turn up the wick while your at it.
I won't need to turn it up too much to outrun that overhyped factory-built turd of yours.

:newbie: BTW Hello everyone, I'm Matt Stanford. The guy making SD cry on the NMRA board. Does SD stand for "Super Douche"? :D <----:stir:
As far as you're concerned it stands for Superior Driver. Get your crying towel ready, dealer boy. You'll need it while you're trying to remove that tree from your ass.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
here comes the.........
shitstorm.gif

:popcorn:

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Nope. My ad agency. He might even do some charity work and help you with that personality disorder.

Oh wait.....you don't have a personality. Wow...that's some disorder.

91trunk-edtootall

Slush box killer
Reaction score
Nope. My ad agency. He might even do some charity work and help you with that personality disorder.

Oh wait.....you don't have a personality. Wow...that's some disorder.

I'm own PR person and I do rather well. Bring the nut huggers to Columbus so when I bust your balls they can carry them back to your pits :thumb2:

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

You must be one of SD nut hugging cheerleaders. :pompoms:

I'm own PR person and I do rather well. Bring the nut huggers to Columbus so when I bust your balls they can carry them back to your pits :thumb2:

I see you're a big Dale Carnegie fan. Just like SD. :roflmao:

:stir:

ASRoff

forum member
Reaction score

Hey Matt! when are you going to buy a 10' cobra Jet?!?! LOL

Did you ever get ahold of Lauren about her phone?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back