Weld RT-S 15x4.075 wheels w/ brand new M/T 28x6 sportsman SR Tires $650 plus shipping

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
For sale is a pair of Weld Racing RT-S wheels with Mickey Thompson Sportsman SR tires that were just mounted this weekend and have literally zero miles on them! One rims has a minor scuff which can probably be polished out, shown below, otherwise everything is in excellent condition. Selling due to issues with the tires rubbing on my fenders since my car is super low. This stuff is about $982 new retail, asking $650 plus shipping.

swflastang05

Back for More
Reaction score
^^Tried to PM you but it said you're not allowing PM's? Anyway the tires are definitely still available, however I took them off the rims and reinstalled my Hoosiers on those rims so I can take it to the track this weekend, although it looks like we may get rained out anyway. I may end up keeping the rims, haven't decided yet but the tires are 100% brand new with zero miles, they never left my driveway!

pics06gtstang

forum member
Reaction score
^^Tried to PM you but it said you're not allowing PM's? Anyway the tires are definitely still available, however I took them off the rims and reinstalled my Hoosiers on those rims so I can take it to the track this weekend, although it looks like we may get rained out anyway. I may end up keeping the rims, haven't decided yet but the tires are 100% brand new with zero miles, they never left my driveway!
PM on now , sorry !
how low is your car ? i lowered mine w/ steeda springs 1.5" lower in front .

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back