What have you done to your mustang today?

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
zCkak8S.jpg

New shoes!

Great choice! Lookin' good!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Fresh oil/filter, and horrible clunk in my rear end was found. LCA's retorqued and packed full of grease and we're all good again. Wanted to get that taken care of for my Christmas Day drive to celebrate 7 years of ownership; got it Christmas day 2009.

nyuk98GT

Infrequent poster
Reaction score
Installed a Putco (p/n 239008HW) 'heavy duty' headlight harness to make the halogens work at their capacity. Expecting a brighter future.... :D

Chris

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
New short block was delivered today, along with a new ati balancer, due to arrive Tuesday- big red bov open with new piping , 4.13 pulley and correct pulley that goes to balancer all from procharger- TSS opg's and crank sprocket arp bolt combo from jpc- Merry Christmas to me- now figuring out what fuel system to order on Monday?????

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Thanks man. Yup, running 275/40 on all 4 corners. I think they turned out great. Wasn't really sure at first about gettin rid of the original Bullitt rims but these kinda "modernized" it. You can't really tell in the pic but they are pretty concave which looks really nice compared to the stockers. Really fills up the fender wells and still a good bit of sidewall height. I don't care for the "rubber band" look on 30 or 35 series tires.

Been trying to decide what aspect ratio to go with when choosing tires for my new 19x10 square set up. You just made my mind up for me. 40 it is! :thumb:

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Holy crap, the qrj is louder than the 50mm. My purpose was to quiet this thing down but it's much much louder

Cammed 05

Always happy
Reaction score
b187d2eec31cce62a2301d73bbf4ec4d.jpg

64df65586dac08e35fb3778491ef1f12.jpg

Had an awesome Christmas. Got an X pipe and a borla s type catback. Swapped out my off-road h and pypes m80 set up. Man this things quiet now lol. Went from wild to mild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beatnik Fink

forum member
Reaction score
Got a new hood.

Came off a Boss, hence the colors. It doesn't look as bad this way as I thought though. Probably drive with it like this for a while until I can get a few quotes to paint it.

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
New short block was delivered today, along with a new ati balancer, due to arrive Tuesday- big red bov open with new piping , 4.13 pulley and correct pulley that goes to balancer all from procharger- TSS opg's and crank sprocket arp bolt combo from jpc- Merry Christmas to me- now figuring out what fuel system to order on Monday?????
Nice man, Are you keeping the factory compression, or lowering it for some serious boost??

skaarlaj

Probie Former Pink Bus Rider
Reaction score
Working on getting as much done with my Paxton install as possible while waiting for some TTY bolts for the cam, and cam phasers so I can button up the engine, and start fitting the blower and intercoolet up. I also broke the A/C line while prying it away from the motor to allow room for the Paxton coolant reservoir, so there's another week, and 70 dollars I wasn't wanting to spend, but at least it should be running well by spring, hahaha!

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
keeping the factory compressing - just looking to run around 825-850 rwhp on e-85- going to be different running the 1/4 mile on 20's- since I sold my drag set up and also went back to the factory converter-

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Found the oil cap laying on the wiring next to the valve cover, oil back to the firewall. The car runs fine, no blowby at idle, nothing with a free rev into boost. You can't seem to pull the cap right off even with what would be 100 psi pressure on the underside of that cap.

Mystery. I guess I was adding oil, and left the cap off, and drove the car around like that for ages. Fantastic. I'm completely senile!

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Found the oil cap laying on the wiring next to the valve cover, oil back to the firewall. The car runs fine, no blowby at idle, nothing with a free rev into boost. You can't seem to pull the cap right off even with what would be 100 psi pressure on the underside of that cap.

Mystery. I guess I was adding oil, and left the cap off, and drove the car around like that for ages. Fantastic. I'm completely senile!

That's interesting. I had to remove my oil cap breather filter because oil would shoot out every time I went from boost and let off and always got oil spatter all over my engine bay.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
I was thinking maybe I froze the draw side of my PCV system - a lot of water goes through there, and I was driving when it was cold this year. Back when I was running the M90 I'd take a lump of ice out of the oil separator now and then.

Irony is the engine is coming out shortly, car isn't plated and I'm under snow so I can't go test. Hopefully something is very evident if there's an issue.

There was so little oil that I actually didn't notice the cap was off opening the hood and hooking up my battery tender. Today I needed the long cord I had on the tender and noticed. You'd think if the engine were blowing up I'd get a lot of spray out of there - and I drive the car hard every time it's out so it's not like I was just idling home.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back