What have you done to your mustang today?

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
Not to my mustang but

Dropped this off at the shop ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349133488.191491.jpg

To be put in this cobra ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349133509.414810.jpg
That I dropped off the other day

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Got bored so started blue printing my Spring/Summer 2013 build.

ada5e7un.jpg

Last edited:

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Thats a huge dump! what did you eat? lol. But really, what all you remove/change?

Side windows, power window motors and tracks, door impact beams, factory stereo amps, glove box, passenger air bag, and the owners manual. Not sure why I still had the owners manual in the car.

Next on the list, the heater assembly.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Side windows, power window motors and tracks, door impact beams, factory stereo amps, glove box, passenger air bag, and the owners manual. Not sure why I still had the owners manual in the car.

Next on the list, the heater assembly.

I take it that its no longer street car! Lol!

I put mine on jack stands so I can finally install my BMR k member.

Sent from iPhone

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Dropped off the door panels at the upholstery shop. Finally getting that sagging lining replaced with material that matches my seats.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Backed mine into a telephone pole at the local car wash. Rear seat headrests were up, and the way my rearview mirror is, I never even saw it. I am really bummed. Had the car now for almost a month and a half. No dings, no dents, no scratches.......until today.

It's gonna have to get fixed. I refuse to keep it this way. The damage is minimal, but of course, on a white car, you can see a lot more.

What is done is done, so there is no use in getting all pissed off about it. It could always be worse I guess.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Backed mine into a telephone pole at the local car wash. Rear seat headrests were up, and the way my rearview mirror is, I never even saw it. I am really bummed. Had the car now for almost a month and a half. No dings, no dents, no scratches.......until today.

It's gonna have to get fixed. I refuse to keep it this way. The damage is minimal, but of course, on a white car, you can see a lot more.

What is done is done, so there is no use in getting all pissed off about it. It could always be worse I guess.

Been there done that...one more than one occasion. LOL So I feel your pain.

I am a terrible backer upper. My next car WILL have back up cameras like my wife's Escape.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I understand that broad government regulations with no room for exceptions are the reason for the rear seat headrests in the new Mustangs. However, if I owned one the very first thing I would do would be to remove those backseat headrests and stick them in the attic. Nothing but an obstacle is all.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Rear headrests are currently folded down. Looks goofy, but damn, I can see so much better out the rear window now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back