What have you done to your mustang today?

tehdixie

the empire business
Reaction score
Umm... walked past it on my way to work. Tossing around the idea of trading it, oh my!

Boooooo!

If you do and would be interested in trading a stock wheel with a small 1/4" chip in the lip + $100 for one of yours thats 100% hit me up, I'd drive down to meet up and pay to get tires swapped or whatever.

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Finally got it back together and on the ground since I started a wire tuck MANY months ago but got sidetracked with work and havent touched it for months. Put it back together and on the ground, and it fired right up!

NotQuik

I can't drive
Reaction score
Finally got it back together and on the ground since I started a wire tuck MANY months ago but got sidetracked with work and havent touched it for months. Put it back together and on the ground, and it fired right up!

Sounds much like my escipade last year...lol. Started it in march, got very busy with work then lost interest, finished in January, started right up first try.

Congrats on a successful wire tuck!

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
Installed the Boss 302 Front Splitter on the 5.0 last night, and currently having the windows tinted at the shop today on both the Shelby and the 5.0

C36FB8A6-4A91-42CB-8ECE-5BE7CBF50261-10501-0000051D28BEC1FD.jpg

JimC

Reaction score
Added a tri-bar to the CDC Performance grille. And discovered that the 2 sided body tape really grabs! Once it touches no more adjusting. It looks more angled in the pictures but it measures straight up and down and is a little further right than I wanted, but I'm thinking of some other things for a badge so I left it for now.

010-1_zps278efd21.jpg

006-1_zps335229f6.jpg

This is one of the ideas, trying to come up with a method to fabricate a mount that will let it "float" like this in the center.
Afixershop_zpse15d5e82.jpg

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
Sounds much like my escipade last year...lol. Started it in march, got very busy with work then lost interest, finished in January, started right up first try.

Congrats on a successful wire tuck!
Thanks!
It was pretty nerve racking hacking into the harness and shortening/extending stuff. But I definitely love not having the huge wire harness on the passenger valve cover and not having the fuse box and pcm in the engine bay.

05moneypit

forum member
Reaction score
Finished welding up the new narrowed housing. Got the old rear end stripped and waiting for the new Moser 35 splinr axles and spool to show up the first of week. Need to get it mocked up in the car so I can figure out for sure where the shock mounts are going to end up.

That rear look familiar to you JimC.........lol

Lee

Diffbuild001_zpsb9287c05.jpg

JimC

Reaction score
Finished welding up the new narrowed housing. Got the old rear end stripped and waiting for the new Moser 35 splinr axles and spool to show up the first of week. Need to get it mocked up in the car so I can figure out for sure where the shock mounts are going to end up.

That rear look familiar to you JimC.........lol

Lee

Diffbuild001_zpsb9287c05.jpg
That rear end cleaned up nice! I was just wondering how it was coming and since I saw you sold a rear end I figured you must be getting ready for Buckeye Brawl VII with the narrowed rear end finally

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How many times have you had to get a new license plate?
Well ..........

There is some actual thinking behind the different plates I have ran.

I ran one that had the INTERNET Site for the Bullitt Mustangs I am a Moderator on.
(IMBOC)
So I ran it for awhile.

I had the one that said BRENSPEED (BRENSPD) that was to thank them for all the excellent work they had done.

Then there was the one that had the Engine-Crank-H/P (703 HP)
Then there is the one that has the RWHP (562RWHP)
{That is why I had both the above License Plates for my New Signature}.

2012New703HPPlate002size202x101MoreColor2.jpg
2011NMRAWorldFinalPicwithSpecs2-1.jpg
202102WithBlackBorder.jpg

I think that is it for right now. :beer:

Terry

Last edited:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
I don't think Darren will even ever see 1,000 miles on his :roflmao:

Only things that have gone wrong were one alternator and two batteries. Not bad

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Swapped out the stock tranny pan with a LMR pan w/dipstick. So much easier to do this before the tranny swap takes place next week.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back