What have you done to your mustang today?

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cam sorry to hear this. Next time reach down and turn the key off.

Yep. I had to do this one time when the throttle pedal got stuck underneath the WeatherTech floormats I have and I didn't know WTF was going on.

Sorry to hear about your car.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
its hard to react to something that happens that fast, but thank God, you did'nt hit anyone head on or something.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got a chin spoiler and put it on.

199361_4758270511706_388122717_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Throttle got stuck. Second time this has happened. First accident.

Had to overtake a car and tried to make the turn, slammed right into the curb. Entire driver fender, wheel, tire, rocker, strut, brake, and stuff is all fucked.

I'm so mad right now and all I can do is sit.

The officer thank god believed me. He thought I peeled off like a jackass at first until he looked at the marks where I tried to get control.

Damn Cam. If there's anything i can do to help you out..just let me know. Are you going to try to get it fixed here or take it home? I have the stock struts and springs i took of mine if you need them.

PM incoming with cell#

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Thanks for the reassurance and thoughts guys. I am glad the airbags did not go off.

It could possibly be the floormats, I just didn't think about that at the time. By the time the car worked up enough momentum, the brakes couldn't do crap. This all happened in around 100 yards.

I had this problem occur last spring in the rain and I did a spin out in the road and almost ran the GT/CS front end into a curb. That was a throttle surging issue that I seem to repair with a new throttlebody.

I am really glad that no one was hurt and I was able to avoid the car in front of me. It truely could have been much worse. I just hated seeing my baby dragged up the flat bed.

stretch

forum member
Reaction score
Is the rest of your exhaust stock? I'd be interested in a video to hear what it really sounds like since the one on the site doesnt have cats
mine does not have cats. i did not use factory gt500 muffs either. it has a real deep sound.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Watched it struggle to make 438rwhp on the dyno today...I think my Hot Rods are hurting my numbers....not too sure.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Gonna put in my new DDM Tuning HID kit and finish painting my wheels.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
I drove it! First time it's been out of the garage for three weeks. Got compliments from a guy at Home Depot...he thought the car was a 2012. He's the second guy in a month to think my car was new. Not bad for a 6 year old. :beer:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back