What have you done to your mustang today?

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score

EDIT: my apologies go to Brenspeed, I retread Terry's post link and realized it was a used one...

But that's the same price that they have advertised on their website for quite sometime for a new one installed.

I'm not interested in having them install it. I want to install myself.

But thanks Terry for the info. If I decide to I'll tell them you sent me. Lol.

Sent from iPhone

Last edited:

Redfireshaker06

forum member
Reaction score
Thats a hell of a lot of money IMO for a used 30k supercharger. Unless they went up a lot since I was researching.....

Edit, I just reread your post. So basically its a supply and demand since they do not make them anymore?

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Thats a hell of a lot of money IMO for a used 30k supercharger. Unless they went up a lot since I was researching.....

Edit, I just reread your post. So basically its a supply and demand since they do not make them anymore?

I sell complete DOB kits installed and tuned for $5100.. And that comes with a JLT Carbon Fiber intake, GT500 dual fuel pumps/harness and a bunch of other stuff and will walk that saleen all day long. Come with takeoff blowers that are basically new. I also travel for expenses.. So yeah I think that is kinda pricey

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
EDIT: my apologies go to Brenspeed, I retread Terry's post link and realized it was a used one...

But that's the same price that they have advertised on their website for quite sometime for a new one installed.

I'm not interested in having them install it. I want to install myself.

But thanks Terry for the info. If I decide to I'll tell them you sent me. Lol.

Sent from iPhone

No problem at all just wanted to make sure if you were interested you did not miss the opportunity.

As most of us know there are No more Saleen Supershaker systems available.
If one wishes to have the look and the Hp & Trq is enough it is a heck of a Blower.
I know as I am or was the owner of it.

For Specifics on everything one would get with that deal they really should call and talk to George at Brenspeed.

As you guys can see below it is not a slug and does get the job done rather well at the drag strip.

The (Only) reason it is for sell is because I want to try a completely different set-up and look on my Mustang for 2014.

There is (Nothing) wrong with the Saleen Supershaker and it's supporting components.

Terry

Last edited:

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
No problem at all just wanted to make sure if you were interested you did not miss the opportunity.

As most of us know there are No more Saleen Supershaker systems available.
If one wishes to have the look and the Hp & Trq is enough it is a heck of a Blower.
I know as I am or was the owner of it.

For Specifics on everything one would get with that deal they really should call and talk to George at Brenspeed.

As you guys can see below it is not a slug and does get the job done rather well at the drag strip.

The (Only) reason it is for sell is because I want to try a completely different set-up and look on my Mustang for 2014.

There is (Nothing) wrong with the Saleen Supershaker and it's supporting components.

Terry

So this is the one of your car?

The biggest reason that I would really want the SS is because I already have the shaker scoop. And I'm not looking for max. straight line performance. And again not really looking to pay someone else a bunch of money for labor. But that's a lot for a used set up no matter who owned it or how it was used.

Sent from iPhone

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I sell complete DOB kits installed and tuned for $5100.. And that comes with a JLT Carbon Fiber intake, GT500 dual fuel pumps/harness and a bunch of other stuff and will walk that saleen all day long. Come with takeoff blowers that are basically new. I also travel for expenses.. So yeah I think that is kinda pricey

That's a good deal. I need one eventually.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So this is the one of your car?

The biggest reason that I would really want the SS is because I already have the shaker scoop. And I'm not looking for max. straight line performance. And again not really looking to pay someone else a bunch of money for labor. But that's a lot for a used set up no matter who owned it or how it was used.

Sent from iPhone
I can relate to not buying something just for (Straight-Line-Performance).

I bought the system because I am an older fellow and liked the Old-School-Look of it sticking through the hood.

My Mustang is not and will not be for Drag-Racing only.

I want it to drive anywhere, anytime according to weather conditions of course.

I also know where you are coming from on saving on the Labor-Cost.

In this case Brenspeed is going to actually take it right off my Musyang and install it on the Buyer's Mustang.

They will also if this happens in a timely manner take the Buyer for a Test-Ride in my Bullitt.

That way the Buyer will know for sure everything works perfect and they will know what they are getting.

I just thought I would mention it to you after your post looked like you wanted to know if mine came available.

No worries at all on this it was meant to be just information and nothing more.

Peace,
Terry

JP06GT

forum member
Reaction score
Bought a Kaenan 3" cowl hood yesterday from AM. I cannot wait to get it and get it painted!

Has anyone put any type of vinyl stripes along the sides of the cowl? Saw a guy in town with it on there and it looked pretty good!

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
KB Fender Emblem

Got my fender emblem and it's exactly as I designed it, but the finish isn't right. I ordered polished plastic and this sure doesn't look polished. Awaiting to here back from the vendor.

20130927_214703_zpsb59908a1.jpg

I plan on painting the center line satin silver.

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
Installed my koni yellows today. Amazing difference in ride quality compared to stock. Oranges for the rear since yellows are out of stock.
null_zpsfa357511.jpg

null_zps58fcca2c.jpg

Last edited:

JJ@Hypermotive

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Long day for sure.

First I would like to thank Jeff, Mike and Jason for all the help today. Still have a lot of work left, but if it wasn't for them I wouldn't even have go this far. We swapped parts from my 2012 to what is now going to be my 2013. The 12 is going to the way side.

Before we started
IMG_7582.jpg

IMG_7581.jpg

IMG_7588.jpg

BMR K-member
IMG_7583.jpg

Koni Yellows, Hotchkis Springs and Ground Control C/C Plates
IMG_7584.jpg

Stainless Works LT's with High Flow Cats and X-Pipe
IMG_7585.jpg

Stock axle with 3.31
IMG_7587.jpg

Took the axle of Black (3.73's) and put it on Blue. Koni Yellows, Hotchkis Springs, Whiteline LCA, Whiteline Panhard, Whiteline Chassis support, Whiteline LCA relo brackets, METCO UCA
IMG_7586.jpg

IMG_7591.jpg

Pulled the stock intake from blue to put on black
IMG_7594.jpg

MGW from Black now in Blue
IMG_7593.jpg

Finishing the install of the METCO UCA
IMG_7589.jpg

MegnaFlow Black Quad Tip Axleback with GT500 Diffuser
IMG_7599.jpg

Textured Black ForgeStar 19x9 and 19x11
IMG_7598.jpg

Forgot to take a pic of the BMR K-member with everything on it as well as the one piece DS. It is frick'n awesome even though it was a PITA. Really cleans up the underside and tons of room.
The supercharger still needs to be installed along with the BMR Radiator support. Like I said, lots of work left, but a great start.
Oh yeah, still have to put the black car back together. LOL

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Changed the oil, tried to change the Autometer pressure sender, changed the cabin air filter.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
I can relate to not buying something just for (Straight-Line-Performance).

I bought the system because I am an older fellow and liked the Old-School-Look of it sticking through the hood.

My Mustang is not and will not be for Drag-Racing only.

I want it to drive anywhere, anytime according to weather conditions of course.

I also know where you are coming from on saving on the Labor-Cost.

In this case Brenspeed is going to actually take it right off my Musyang and install it on the Buyer's Mustang.

They will also if this happens in a timely manner take the Buyer for a Test-Ride in my Bullitt.

That way the Buyer will know for sure everything works perfect and they will know what they are getting.

I just thought I would mention it to you after your post looked like you wanted to know if mine came available.

No worries at all on this it was meant to be just information and nothing more.

Peace,
Terry

Thanks for the info Terry. Just can't go that cost right now. Damn I want it though.

I'll hate myself for not going for it.

Sent from iPhone

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back