What have you done to your mustang today?

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Just finished putting on my offroad H. I made that thing my bitch today. I woke up, ate some wheaties, threw on some eye of the tiger and conquered that mid pipe. After I fully asserted my dominance on the cats I took it for a test drive. Now im satisfied. Time for a beer.

Lol. Sounds good I assume?

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
Lol. Sounds good I assume?

Yes sir! Actually been meaning to PM you and say thanks again. Gave it a lot more depth to the tone and still zero drone. Pretty happy with the set up. My neighbors however, probably not so happy with it lol

sh4rkbayte

forum member
Reaction score
Yes sir! Actually been meaning to PM you and say thanks again. Gave it a lot more depth to the tone and still zero drone. Pretty happy with the set up. My neighbors however, probably not so happy with it lol
What ABs are you using?

Blxcklist

Hi Im Justin
Reaction score
If I kept my resonators I would have went with the X for sure, but where I dont have resonators I was worried about the tinny raspy sound

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
DBA 4000-series rotors and Hawk HPS 5.0 pads front and rear.

Whoever designed the Brembo caliper is a genius. Easiest pad swap ever.

Whoever designed the rear brake calipers should be shot and peed on.

68132b189c2733814a1f2eadbca94e43.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

I like those rotors.

When I painted my rear calipers and put new pads on the driver side piston wouldn't turn in. I hate those things. Ended up having to replace it with less than 15k miles on them.

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
If I kept my resonators I would have went with the X for sure, but where I dont have resonators I was worried about the tinny raspy sound

You got a sound clip? I have GT500's and resonator deletes and keep going back and forth on H and X.

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Can't wait to get resonators welded back in on mine.

That's where I'm at right now. Currently have o/r h-pipe, no resos and Borla s-type AB. Stupid loud and not very clean sounding. I've got some 3" resonators ready to go on. Just waiting for warmer weather to get in the garage and do it.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Booooo on the resonators. Longtubes, orx, gt500 ota pipes, and borla touring. I love it.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Why put those bottlenecks back on?
Because the o/r h and gt500 axle backs produce way too much tinny metallic rasp without resonators in the system. At WOT it's fine but partial throttle it's pretty apparent.

I have dynomax 3" resonators in the garage waiting to go on in the spring. Should clean up the rasp.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back