OR.......

5442553842_7b09949afa_z.jpg

would trade my car and my first born but you can NOT have my left nut lol

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
4cb137b3-0eec-7309.jpg
4cb137b3-0f0c-6cf8.jpg

One of these in Night Mist Blue with white SS stripe, twin turbo 5.0, on Air lift Performance suspension:thumbup:

Or

My car Turbo'd making 600+ at the wheels and laid out on Air Lift's suspension. With a few other little "top secret" touches that I have planned:D

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
actually Im going to change mine, my dream mustang is going to be to fulfill my dream of tracking down my first mustang and buying it back. It was nothing special, just a 2004 GT, but it was "my" mustang I had the emotional connection to that car, should have never sold it.

DSC00186.jpg

Whiskey11

SCCA Autoscrosser #23 STU
Reaction score
2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca in school bus yellow with:
-Full Griggs GR40 world challenge suspension
-Some power adding (turbo if going FI or just max it out N/A)
-Good race pads and two piece rotors
-BBS 18x10 wheels with 315 wide Hoosier A6s for autocross and another set with R6s for the track.

Probably some other things done as well thqt I am not thinking of off the top of my head.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
actually Im going to change mine, my dream mustang is going to be to fulfill my dream of tracking down my first mustang and buying it back. It was nothing special, just a 2004 GT, but it was "my" mustang I had the emotional connection to that car, should have never sold it.

DSC00186.jpg

If you have the vin take it to the DMV and they can help you find it. If you don't have it, have the DMV look up your past vehicles and get it that way:thumbup:

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
If you have the vin take it to the DMV and they can help you find it. If you don't have it, have the DMV look up your past vehicles and get it that way:thumbup:

I believe I have the VIN somewhere at home. That answers my question on how to track it down too. All I need to do is wait till I have the spare coin, find the owners and try and buy it back.

Kidd

forum member
Reaction score
I'm driving it:

15799106_large.jpg

WELL look at this big somebody just being all satisfied with what they got and all that non sense.... VISCOUS LIES TO TRY AND PREVENT THE REST OF US FROM BLOWING ALL OUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THINGS THAT WON'T GIVE US ANY RETURN!!!!! HOW DARE YOU BE SATISFIED SIR!!!!!

J/K LMAO

Im just jelly that Im not content with mine yet:p

I believe I have the VIN somewhere at home. That answers my question on how to track it down too. All I need to do is wait till I have the spare coin, find the owners and try and buy it back.

that's pretty cool that that's your dream mustang. I know what you mean about having that connection with a car and I hope you can get yours back:beer:

TheCaptain39

Reaction score
2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca in school bus yellow with:
-Full Griggs GR40 world challenge suspension
-Some power adding (turbo if going FI or just max it out N/A)
-Good race pads and two piece rotors
-BBS 18x10 wheels with 315 wide Hoosier A6s for autocross and another set with R6s for the track.

Probably some other things done as well thqt I am not thinking of off the top of my head.

Ok Whiskey, i gotta ask...why school bus yellow? Just to be obnoxious? lol. I could see yellow if you do the contrast with black wheels and a black splitter and such.

I guess you could change your username to Whiskey_Banana. lol

TheCaptain39

Reaction score
Ugh, I seriously just wish i could pour all the money I have into my car. Stupid life expenses like rent and food. Lol

Would love to sell my coilovers, do my suspension swap, upgrade my rotors pads and lines, twin turbo with variable boost control for street and track. Recaro or Corbeau seats. The list goes on...makes me sad I cant do it all right now

Fastbreak

Hi, they call me Brad.
Reaction score
I've been obsessed with these cars since I was a kid and can remember them driving the streets, it's one of the things that got me hooked on Mustangs.

The fact that I currently own a pretty ridiculous Mustang by many standards, I'd have to say it'd be something on a totally different spectrum.

Call me crazy:

jack_gsp_505_ext1.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back