What rims?

N

NiTeMaRe06

I am having serious troubles on what rims I should get. You guys have pretty tasteful cars, so I think you would be a good crowd to help me out. Also, could you tell what size you would suggest? I want to go 295 or so in the back because I love that look.
stang7.jpg

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
(just let my inner voice keep telling me... this is not mustangforums... this in not mustangforums... this is not mustangforums...:kill:)

N

NiTeMaRe06

Wow just for asking for an educated answer on the looks of my car? Gee I figured someone on this forum might be able to help me out instead of being a smartass...

N

NiTeMaRe06

Well depending on price + shipping I would put some thought into it...

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
for 1k you can have mine 20's with tires and you can come get em im 4.5 hours from you

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you want to buy my rims... I will give you the wheels for free!!!

er... I need to make a post with many linkies, yes?

Hitman

Banned
Reaction score
Wow just for asking for an educated answer on the looks of my car? Gee I figured someone on this forum might be able to help me out instead of being a smartass...
Hawgman a smartass? No way! Hang around long enogh and you will feel just like he does.

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score

So you make a post wanting the validation of people's opinions on something that ultimately you have to be the one that makes the decision on it. Then get offended when an admin says that it is a mustangforums quality post.

Hell, the way I see it, mustangforums should be offended because you took one of their big post subjects to a tech forum!

N

NiTeMaRe06

I didnt realize asking for other peoples opinions was so bad around here. Excuse the hell outta me. I just stick to the rule if you dont like it leave it the hell alone. Rather just keep your mouth shut than be a dick.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back