S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i meet all requirements. Im so popular.

my rims are the shiznizzle too

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmm... no blown engine for me... and I only put ~$15k into mine... I must be a junior member... heh

Reaction score
Can i be in the "in crowd" if i have fvcked up a 5.0? :D

And OP, nothing personal this website is about speed. I just like hangin out here because of the 197 crowd. My 5.0 is the fast one, not the 197. :beer:

As far as rims go, what kind of style do you want? Check mine out in the sig. If you want more pics hit me up in a PM ill give you some. Want some for speed or looks? I got mine for looks, if you can't tell. :thumb:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I am having serious troubles on what rims I should get. You guys have pretty tasteful cars, so I think you would be a good crowd to help me out. Also, could you tell what size you would suggest? I want to go 295 or so in the back because I love that look.
stang7.jpg
Basically the best thing you can do is look through a ton of our member pics because no one agrees on the best looking wheels. I prefer 20's in a Foose Nitrous chrome..lol. That's how I found my wheels here. Hell, I own the site and they've made me afraid to ask!:whistling:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I guess the best way to ask is to make a post asking for pics of people's car's with the size wheel or style you are thinking about. I've noticed that they tend to forget to flame when they get an opportunity to post pics of their cars.:beer:

N

NiTeMaRe06

I guess the best way to ask is to make a post asking for pics of people's car's with the size wheel or style you are thinking about. I've noticed that they tend to forget to flame when they get an opportunity to post pics of their cars.:beer:
Ah. Thank you for the advice. It happens tho. Getting e-flamed really doesnt mean much, I dont take it personal!

N

NiTeMaRe06

Lol. Im usually only on at work cuz I'm bored. This is probably the first time in a long time I have fired up ye ole trusty laptop.

Reaction score
Lol. Im usually only on at work cuz I'm bored. This is probably the first time in a long time I have fired up ye ole trusty laptop.

Because you were worried about what people on the innernets thought. :beer:

N

NiTeMaRe06

I guess that could be one reason... the other would be for my exhaust!!!

Reaction score
The Bassani SS Race Pipe. Its a nice sounding axle back.

I've never heard it on a s197 but my friend has bassani on his '99 cobra. Sounds amazing. I love my exhaust on mine, got borla stingers with an o/r xpipe.

N

NiTeMaRe06

Ah. Yeah I love borla, but my wallet doesnt! I think the Bassani will make me happy.

N

NiTeMaRe06

Yeah my brother told me that. Im going to look at them and hear them tomorrow, and Ill be making up my mind then.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back