Wheel Hop?

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that, but I still like you.

:funnypost:

If you truly are getting wheelhop with aftermarket LCAs, you might have a bigger problem... either your LCAs are failing, or something else is... what kind of ends do you have? Mine are half bushing, half spherical...

freebass55

Public enemy #75461659
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
Used to mad wheel hop at the track. I started out with an adjustable upper 3rd link and billet lowers. Got rid of it completely, but I didn't like how they made the rest of the suspension "feel" on the road. I recently added some relocation brackets, and now the car handles like it's on rails, plus it hooks like crazy. Great mods for the money.

2007 GT/CS

"Oderint Dum Metuant"
Reaction score
I do, I haven't had a chance to get it installed yet.

Buddy and I just put the Che UCA and LCAs on his car this past weekend. That frickin' thing hopped like a bunny even under part throttle.

After the install -- smoothy smooth. Put your new UCA on :)

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I too have the CHE non adjustable lower control arms.... I also lowered the car with the Eibach Pro kit and installed CHE relocation brackets..... Smooth as Britney Spears bald head. Been down the track about 30 times now with lauches between 4k-4400rpms with Drag Radials and no wheel hop.

I still need to install an adjustable UCA and Panhard bar

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else have to search for a while to find adjustable LCA with poly bushings?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back