which rims should i have

Redwolf

Reaction score

I agree....18's. Besides, these are the exact wheels on my car.......FR500...ftw.

Fo sho... 24s on a Stang are da bomb

3045789_1_full.jpg

3045789_15_full.jpg

Why stop there, just lift it and turn it into a DONK! .......lol

I thought they used their hands?

Nope...that's muslims that do that.

Redwolf

Reaction score
Nope, Middle Easterners and some Asians do. It has nothing much to do with religion. It's a cultural [gross] thing.

The religion is their culture and vice versa.....they are still living in the 15th century. I'll bet those "middle easterners" and "asians" are muslim also. The rest of the world excluding the people the live in the rainforests have advanced in technology for the most part and are not caveman like and use some type of modern paper. From the many friends of mine that have traveled in the Military stated they are not aware of any other people that do this.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
The religion is their culture and vice versa.....they are still living in the 15th century. I'll bet those "middle easterners" and "asians" are muslim also. The rest of the world excluding the people the live in the rainforests have advanced in technology for the most part and are not caveman like and use some type of modern paper. From the many friends of mine that have traveled in the Military stated they are not aware of any other people that do this.
What was their mission? To find "weapons of ass destruction"? :roflmao:

Black Tooth Grin

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
From the many friends of mine that have traveled in the Military stated they are not aware of any other people that do this.

Well your military friends are staying with the westerners. I have traveled all over Asia and where there is a hover toilet... there is a hand wiper. Trust me.
They don't keep paper around. Hell, even in the big "westernized" cities like Hong Kong. Go in to a public restroom.....hover toilets, no paper.

And in case you don't know what a hover toilet is, here is a pic I took in Guangzhou

hover1.jpg

Reaction score
I like both but the FR500's better! I like 20's as far as if your going for more show but 18's would weigh less and still look great. :)

Your Stang looks nice btw!!

Reaction score
I agree....18's. Besides, these are the exact wheels on my car.......FR500...ftw.

Why stop there, just lift it and turn it into a DONK! .......lol

Nope...that's muslims that do that.

Oh god.. that reminds me of what my car used to look like!! lol..
Look out.. your eyes may bleed... :chainsaw:

05gt001-1.jpg

05gt004.jpg

22"s YO! ha ha... yuck.. :(

Last edited:

Kaldar142

Reaction score
FR500's! bulitts are clean but are just too overplayed and plain looking to me now, just like the chrome cobra r's for the pre 05 stangs, they were so popular i thought i was going to get sick if i saw another new edge with damn cobra r's lol.

really? FR500s are played out just as much as bullitts!!

saleens, bullitts, fr500s, etc etc... everyone and their mom has them.

Do something different

Back