White 2010-2011 mustang in the area

yellow06GT

Reaction score
I was driving home through bridgewater tonight, and someone in a white 2010-2011 mustang with a hood scoop and exhaust followed me a bit, just to rev his engine and peel out behind me when I turned. Does anyone else think toolbag behavior is what gives mustang owners a bad name?

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
yes i agree with you 100%...i think its ok when you rev a couple times and drive next to eachother for a bit, but doin it to rev the engine and then peel out when you turn is a bit too much

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
haha marc, i always see a black 5.0 and he always gives me thumbs down and spins out EVERY TIME i see him, usually around whitman

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
I pulled up at a light next to a 2011 6-er and looked over to wave, didn't even look at me.

Then followed him onto the highway, knowing he was stock and probably thought because his owners manual says he has 305hp, and I have 300 he would school me I thought I'd be fun to play.

However, highway was rather crowded, but this toolbag decided to just start weaving in and out of traffic. It was unbelievable

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
fuckin toolbags...we're supposed to be a FAMILY...band of BROTHERS

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Every family has a bad apple.

Everybody who's reading this is already thinking of that family member in their family

case and point.

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
or maybe bridgewater MA? It wasn't me, mines not a 2010 and its currently in my buddies garage with new M90 sitting on top of it just begging to be started... but I don't have the PCM yet!

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
i came across a white 2010-11 with a hood scoop, i was in the second lane from the right, behind a slow driving toyota (hate toyota drivers) so i put my blinker on to get in the passing lane and the douche bag sped up to a point where i couldn't get over

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back