Who will have the first 10 second 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L?????

Who will build the first 10 second 2011 Mustang GT????

• JPC

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • BBR

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Livernois

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • Brenspeed

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Lethal Performance

Votes: 20 23.5%
  • Other - Please List

Votes: 25 29.4%

• Total voters

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
I'm thinking it's going to be close between Evolution and BBR this time. We should have ours by the weekend ;-)

ooppppsssss did I let that slip.

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
I swear to god John, you guys better be the first!
Let me know when you plan to take it to PBIR for the run.....

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
BA-Zing-A!

fixt!

sheldon.jpg

cruzing2much

forum member
Reaction score
I say evo the testing has already been started and i've seen how dedicated they are with this 5.0 already. I'm sure they'll get it done. the car sounds great screaming on the dyno with their custom exauhst.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the votes guys. We're flattered that we're even thought of that way as you know we're only a bunch of "parts guys".. LOL

None the less our car hasn't arrived yet. It's scheduled for May 5th but the system doesn't show it in transit yet so it may or may not happen on the 5th. Once we get it we'll be doing a bunch of testing with the car in stock form, with drag radials and with slicks. Then we'll be doing a step by step build which will be documented and featured by 5.0 Mustang Magazine compliments of Steve Turner.

We've got a lot of parts that we're looking to have made so as soon as we get the car I promise you that we'll work as hard as we can to get the aftermarket stuff rolling. We'll be working with the best businesses in the industry on things such as intakes, tuning, exhaust, superchargers, fuel systems and more.

Be assured that regardless of if we're the first to 10's or not we'll be making sure that the rest of you guys get the parts you want to go fast as soon as possible and backing it up with the best customer service in the industry.

Jared

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back