Who's going to Woodward?

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
And where is everyone staying? Kimmer and I will be up there again this year so it would be cool to get a group together and drink some beers. We are both registered at Mustang Alley.

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
I plan on going! Should I reserve a room soon to now? I've never been there but after hearing about last year, made me decide to go this year!

mpf

forum member
Reaction score
Registered for the Alley, 3rd. year in a row. Did the "track event" last year.
I like exploring Detroit proper more than the cruise, though, there is so much to see
when you are on side streets (ghetto)

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
You will want to reserve a room asap. I'm still trying to figure out where to stay. Last year we stayed a little off the strip that had security the patrolled the parking lot 24-7 which is comforting. And there breakfast was badass. It would be cool to get a group at the same hotel that has a bar to hang out in.

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Sounds good. We will have to exchange numbers when it gets closer and drive into mustang alley together so we all park in the same area.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I can't remember the name of it...i'll try to find out. All I can remember is that we didn't even know how to use its elevator...lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
Oh man, I totally forgot about that! hahaha took us about 20min to get to the right floor.

I can't remember the name of it...i'll try to find out. All I can remember is that we didn't even know how to use its elevator...lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Irishman

Ricer
Reaction score
I think it was The Westin. I just looked at the link above and hit hotels and it looks like the place we stayed. Still have 20 rooms available starting at $110/night.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Ah, yeah it was the westin! I might be riding shotgun with you...lol.

martinr69

Reaction score
Not going to be able to make it this year. Girlfriend wants me to stay and visit with my family in Texas since I have not seen them for years. Oh well there is always next year.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back