Who's running TVS2300 560R?

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
Just would like to hear from guys running the Roush 560R . Likes,Dislikes , performance etc...any info. Thanks

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Visit fnsweet.com, almost everybody over their is running it..lol

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
Just buy it.

Well I have looked at 3 different set ups from three different places. All have there upside and all places are highly recomended reputable guys/shops. I really cant go wrong with any of the 3. But after taking everything into consideration (not only the units or price) but everything including even getting to the the installer and timeframe. There is alot to consider when deciding on a power adder. Not just the cost..because even the lowest qoute is still a sizable investment.
But at the end of the day I have decided to go with the Roush TVS 2300 560R and have Brenspeed do the install. Hopfully the two other guys who have given me qoutes and advice will understand. I was really impressed with their set ups and qoutes. Brenspeed had the edge to start as when I first bought my car they were the ones I started buying parts from and currently run their tune. Also I had to consider distance to the shops 4hrs,8hrs.12hrs. With my back a 4 hr trip is long enough and if I had to leave the car for a week we are looking at to much to even attempt.
Why am I given an explanation instead of just saying which set up I am doing? Because I respect all three guys I talked to and it was very hard to decide as all three have answered all my questions and given me excellant qoutes.
Anyways I just wanted to here from any body running the 560R from Brenspeed just to get some feed back. I have 100% confidence in Brent and his ability to give me the car set up I want.

Last edited:

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
Are you going to build the motor too?

Maybe next winter. For now just headers, h-pipe and cams. Brenspeed runs these on stock motors all the time. I trust Brent to set it up so not concerned with the lower end. The motor only has about 23 on it.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Installer lol. Bring that piece of junk down here and we will do it. I don't have hours like I used to. Only work 2 weekends a month.

drive_55_not

forum member
Reaction score
I have the 2010 TVS tuner kit with the GT500 dual pumps.. Looks to be the same thing Brenspeed is selling with a BAP rather than the GT500 pump.

It's a really easy install, You can install it yourself in 12-18hours with a minimum amount of tools. I installed mine in 12hrs. That included a lot of WTF breaks.

Performance, With the OE manifold and stock catted H-pipe.With a 3.5" pulley it made 9psi and 460rwhp/430rwtq.
Installed a 3.25" pulley and 11.5psi, and made 485rwhp/460rwtq .
Added Comp Cams 127300's, made 505rwhp//480rwtq.

It's a very streetable blower, I've put 30,000 miles on mine since I installed it.

The only thing wrong with it is, with 4.10's and the 3.38 1st gear traction will be an issue.

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
Hey thanks..I just am excited to have finally made a decsion on which system to run. I am going with the BAP i can go with the GT500 set up for an extra $500 or so but not sure if it is worth it or not? I have a set of pypes LTs ,O/R H pipe , mac axle backs ,BMR rad support , Steeda batt relocation kit and a set of DR S/C cams ready to go in also. With my back injury I am just going to have Brenspeed install everything while it is there. they gave me a great price on the install of everything so I can't pass it up.
Yes I am running a auto trans and 4.10s so traction will be an issue. I am planning on running 15x10 dark stars on the back and still debating on a tire combo.

I have the 2010 TVS tuner kit with the GT500 dual pumps.. Looks to be the same thing Brenspeed is selling with a BAP rather than the GT500 pump.

It's a really easy install, You can install it yourself in 12-18hours with a minimum amount of tools. I installed mine in 12hrs. That included a lot of WTF breaks.

Performance, With the OE manifold and stock catted H-pipe.With a 3.5" pulley it made 9psi and 460rwhp/430rwtq.
Installed a 3.25" pulley and 11.5psi, and made 485rwhp/460rwtq .
Added Comp Cams 127300's, made 505rwhp//480rwtq.

It's a very streetable blower, I've put 30,000 miles on mine since I installed it.

The only thing wrong with it is, with 4.10's and the 3.38 1st gear traction will be an issue.

Glass GT

forum member
Reaction score
Let me know how this goes. I'm in the same boat.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

usafimj

Reaction score
BigRis spend the $500 to get the GT500 fuel pumps. Don't want to go cheap when it comes to fuel. Yes I know tons of people are running fine with the BAP but I'd rather have more than enough than just adding voltage to run the pumps harder.

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
BigRis spend the $500 to get the GT500 fuel pumps. Don't want to go cheap when it comes to fuel. Yes I know tons of people are running fine with the BAP but I'd rather have more than enough than just adding voltage to run the pumps harder.

Hey thanks for the advice. I had thoght of doing the upgrade .but no has really mentioned it. I was planning on discussing it with brent but had forgotten to. I was thinking of skipping having the batt relocation kit installed an doing the GT500 pumps installed instead.

konablue11gt

forum member
Reaction score
I can't speak for the tvs but with power adder if you can swing it get the fuel upgrade you won't regret it .... Eventually you will want more and having the added fuel is only going to make that upgrade path easier .... I'm in the process of doing that now and wished I'd have done it from the get go

BigRis

forum member
Reaction score
I am looking at S&Hs fuel systems now. I will have to check with jeremy and brent on set up.

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I understand; it may take Jeremy a little while to get back to you as he can't check the site from work.

trakpak73

forum member
Reaction score
I have the TVS on my P-51. Great blower. My motor is forged and mine is putting out almost 16lbs. Going to be 18 or 19 in the spring. It'll make some good power if you build the motor.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back