Will 305/35 18 Drag Radials clear under a 2011 Mustang GT Coupe?

Mark_K

Reaction score
I have a set of 305/35 18 Mickey Thompson Drag Radials that I had on my Corvette. I'm selling the Corvette, and thinking about keeping these tires. Does anyone know if these will fit under the rear of my 2011 GT Coupe without cutting the fenders? What wheels will I need to run these? What offset?

Thanks,
Mark

07 Boss

Reaction score
Personally I think those tires are too short but what do I know. I run a 305/45/18 on a 10" rim. With the shorter tire I would think an 11" rim might be necessary to avoid pronounced sidewall bulge.

Mark_K

Reaction score
I currently have them mounted on 10.5 inch wide wheels, which is the stock rim for 2002 Z06 Corvettes. I like how they look on those rims, but want to make sure I can get them to clear on my GT. I like how they grip on the Vette at the strip, and don't think I can get any additional value for the Vette with those tires included, so on the GT they go! I'm concerned about getting the correct offset for the rims to get them to clear without rubbing. I like the shorter sidewalls of the 35 profile since it 'helps' with the effective gearing.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back