Winter Wire Tuck Progress (pic heavy)

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Absolutely incredible job!! Well done my friend! I might venture this one day, but until then...lol!

peckshelby

forum member
Reaction score
Did you have to extend the cable from alternator to fuse box?

No, I don't think so. The extensions were mostly all around the passenger side fuel injectors, COPs, cam pos sensor, Throttle pos sensor, cam phaser, and all the wiring to the front (lights, blinkers, horn, and air bag sensor).

RiskyBiznes05GT

forum member
Reaction score
I've already got all the headlight harness done. Waiting to get the motor in to finish and was mainly curios about the alt/ starter/ +cable from batt. in the trunk hook up.

peckshelby

forum member
Reaction score
I've already got all the headlight harness done. Waiting to get the motor in to finish and was mainly curios about the alt/ starter/ +cable from batt. in the trunk hook up.

I installed a junction block under the dash inside the firewall for all my + connections. One main feed from the battery then distributed to alt, starter and fuse box from there. I will get some pics of it up in the next couple days after I clean up the fuse box location.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Wow, very intense man! Good job, and congrats on having all that patience:)

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I would pay to have this done. I still just can't get over how sharp this is. Damn good work man.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
That looks fantastic! I will take on this project one day but until then I'll admire your work.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Im doing this whenever I build the bottom end on mine. Might as well do it when the car is already going to be down for awhile!

Looks freakin sick man. Did you not have to lengthen any of the computer wires?

peckshelby

forum member
Reaction score
How much you gonna charge lol

this is a very labor intensive project, not sure many would pay good money for a non-Performance mod. It's like paying for a good paint job, most don't understand all the labor involved....

Last edited:

musshoss

forum member
Reaction score
you are correct, but there are always people willing to pay! check out chasebays, different scene but the guy is everywhere in the import world.

peckshelby

forum member
Reaction score
Before & after

Pic on top was March of 2012, what a difference!

beforeafter_zpsa646bd41.jpg

DILYSI Dave

forum member
Reaction score
Such good work!

Here's the last one I did -

Before:
IMG_2938.JPG

After:
IMG_3428.JPG

But this was a racecar where there really WASN'T much wiring needed. I pulled every OE wire out of the shell and made up a fresh harness that only had what MegaSquirt absolutely needed.

To get a bay as clean as yours, yet retain street functionality, is VERY impressive.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back