World of wheels car show

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Are we eating at the Varsity or just meeting there? If we are gonna eat, I would suggest 11-11:30. We could meet, eat and then head over to the show.

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
Are we eating at the Varsity or just meeting there? If we are gonna eat, I would suggest 11-11:30. We could meet, eat and then head over to the show.

im ok with that. We can meet there around 11 and eat. If everyone wants to eat around that time. We can head from there.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Just got the confirmation that I got Saturday day off. :highfive: My wife and son are coming with me too: anybody else bringing there wives/girlfriends? Apparently there are going to be some characters there from some Nickelodeon show that my son watches and he is really excited! See you guys at the Varsity!

Last edited:

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
can we start making a list of the members that are coming to the show. so when we get to varisty we know who all is coming, incase someones late and not leave them. also just to have a idea who's going for sure.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Good idea. Since you started the thread, update the first post on page 1 with everyones name as they confirm. Like I said, I am in.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Also, another friend of mine(he has a superclean 08 black Bullitt) Corey, is supposed to meet us there as well.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Well daniel shawn is goin with us so i guess all four of us will be cruisin up there!

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
anyone have a good camera? we need to get some good pics in the varsity parking lot.

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
ill be there and ill have my camera and my girlfriend

edit:

2nd week with my stang, first mustang gathering

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
who ever gets there first can park away from everyone, so when the other's get there they will know someone's already here and park beside them. that way we all can gather up and eat and head from there. instead being scrattered around and looking for everyone. We all are driving mustang's correct?

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
Yeah, upper deck will be best, especially for pics. That is where most people gather when they have the shows in the summer.

Also, in case you guys have not heard, you can get your tickets at O'Reillys for $14 instead of paying $16 at the gate. That's what I did. :thumb2:

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Friend and I are planning to attend the show on Sunday, can't make Saturday...

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
It was good meeting you, You left pretty early.

After riding around with guys makes me really want to install my exhaust asap. Thought I was driving a camery since I couldn't hear my car.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back