World of wheels car show

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
the show is next weekend, if some of yall are going please post so we can decide where to meet. if yall have friends with mustang bring them also. thanks

Last edited:

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I have to cancel. Dont know if you have seen my newest thread, but I did something to my motor. Dont know exactly where the failure is at, but its not driving to Atlanta

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
the show is next weekend, if some of yall are going please post so we can decide where to meet. if yall have friends with mustang bring them also. thanks

Well i would suggest the varsity cause you cant get the atlanta experience without eating at the varsity, but IF we got some guys from alabama some guys might not know how to go! I live west so i could meet up with anyone who wants to follow?!?1 just a suggestion!

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
I may be able to get the day off afterall....working on it now! :highfive:

Mike5.0, you gonna be able to make it? George, how about you?

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
i going but may be with my company... ill keep checking incase i end up driving im down to meet...

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Well i would suggest the varsity cause you cant get the atlanta experience without eating at the varsity, but IF we got some guys from alabama some guys might not know how to go! I live west so i could meet up with anyone who wants to follow?!?1 just a suggestion!

Is the varsity exit 17 in I85? Been a few since I've been there.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Is the varsity exit 17 in I85? Been a few since I've been there.

You are north of atlanta so just get off on on 249d( thats what google said) but i really dont pay attention to the exit signs cause i just know what exit to get off, i know wich exit to get on coming your way i just dont know the number!

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
justin varsity is fine with me.. Lets meet at the exit 249D one, its in downtown. what time do ya'll want to meet up? Varsity open at 10 so we can meet there ab 10:15 or so and head to congress center from there.

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
I hope my tires come in so i can make this! And i hope the weather isnt shitty!

I hope you get to come. even if the weather is shitty I usually dont drive my car but this time Im gonna drive cause the car has been sitting in the garage for few month without getting attention.

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
I have to cancel. Dont know if you have seen my newest thread, but I did something to my motor. Dont know exactly where the failure is at, but its not driving to Atlanta

Boosted sorry to hear about your troubles man.. I hope you get everything figured out. Maybe in the future you can come and hang.

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score

Now that you got you motor troubles straightened out, you plan on coming Saturday?

Back