Wot box issue

jas2234

forum member
Reaction score
Just installed n2mb wot box. Double triple and quadruple checked all the wires. During tests before firing up the car the box is not receiving clutch signal. Light blinks like it should when gas pedal is depressed when clutch is pressed it continues to blink. Have since checked both switches at clutch and they are good. Rechecked clutch wire and it's correct pin. I'm at a loss. BTW car is 07 gt.

jas2234

forum member
Reaction score
Nevermind. I bought it used and both functions were turned off. Just went out and programmed it with the button now it works flawlessly. I was not thinking about the program I was thinking I messed up on the wiring. I'll give it the test tomorrow. OPENING DAY SO EXCITED.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nevermind. I bought it used and both functions were turned off. Just went out and programmed it with the button now it works flawlessly. I was not thinking about the program I was thinking I messed up on the wiring. I'll give it the test tomorrow. OPENING DAY SO EXCITED.

haha Sorry about that. I reinstalled the factory midpipe when I still had it installed on the car so I turned everything off. Enjoy it! Dropping the clutch off of launch control was ridiculously fun.

jas2234

forum member
Reaction score
No problem. Lol. Can't wait. Have it set for 3000 but tomorrow is test and tune so I will work on adjustments.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back