wtb a front turn signal harness

Discussion in 'WTB Items and/or Parts' started by leviathon, Oct 24, 2019.

1. leviathon

leviathon forum member

welll...I unfortunately need a turn signal harness for my 06. Anyone got one laying around?

2. 01yellerCobra

01yellerCobra forum member

Are you looking for the part that connects to the lights or the trunk harness?

3. leviathon

leviathon forum member

Im sorry I forgot to specify, the front signal harness that goes from the fuse block down to the lights

4. 01yellerCobra

01yellerCobra forum member

It wasn't you. Apparently I can't read today. I missed the "front" part.

5. leviathon

leviathon forum member

I edited it dont worry haha

6. leviathon

leviathon forum member

anyone? maybe parting out?

7. 07gts197

07gts197 forum member

You need the whole harness from the sjb all the way to the lens? It might be cheaper/easier to rewire it yourself than to try and find the entire harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. leviathon

leviathon forum member

Sadly yes, the plug had 2 burnt spots and tried to rip one wire completely out.

9. 07gts197

07gts197 forum member

Like I said it’ll probably be easier and cheaper to rewire it yourself.

10. leviathon

leviathon forum member

Maybe....guess i need to figure out how to get those pins out and try and clean off the burn...if i even can

11. 07gts197

07gts197 forum member

You can buy new ones on rock auto to use.

12. leviathon

leviathon forum member

the small pins that go into the grey block connector under the fuse box?

13. 07gts197

07gts197 forum member

Is that end burned too?

14. leviathon

leviathon forum member

yes thats the end i was originally talking about. long story short my turn signal was ripped out and took wiring with it. i fixed the obvious failures right at the light and actually a little further up the wiring harness but still didnt have a turn signal...as i dug deeper i ended up at the fuse block plug and discovered i had 2 shorted and burned contacts in there with 1 half ripped wire.

15. 07gts197

07gts197 forum member

My bad I didnt read your original thread about the issue. If the contacts are still ok you can reuse the pins and splice in new wire or you can find another harness with similar pins, depin the connector and put them in the old connector.

16. leviathon

leviathon forum member

Yeah finding the harness is the problem haha

17. TexasBlownV8

TexasBlownV8 Formerly TexasBlownV6

Are you still looking for that harness? It has the cooling fan as part of it, too, hence the 'burnt pins'. I have the whole harness (except maybe for the horn connector or some other connector and maybe except for the foglight connectors, but the side lights are there), and one of those pins is dark/burnt-looking too, but all the others are ok, so a good one could be made out of yours and mine. It's from a '07 gt, if it makes a difference.

18. leviathon

leviathon forum member

I did find one from a salvage yard here, except the front was smashed...so i clipped the plug off and see what i could maybe get from that..also Dean from Kohr has one that I may purchase from him...if he does have it lol

19. clarakatecole

clarakatecole Junior Member

Hey, you can contact Peter he has a for sale, here is his email address. [email protected]

Sent from my TECNO KC8 using Tapatalk

20. leviathon

leviathon forum member

thank you, I am going to attempt one more thing as i think i have found the problem if that doesnt work ill give him a shout, appreciate it!