WTB Shelby GT hood.

paydirt

Roll Racer
Reaction score
I know its a long shot...but if anyone knows of one available preferably black, but I would take white also please let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan

paydirt

Roll Racer
Reaction score
not the GT500 hood, the actuall shelby GT hood with the hood scoop with the rivets. If anyone has just the scoop that would work also.

NjsGT

Back in the game....
Reaction score
hes talkin like the one in my sig.... i would consider it too if you had a stock gt scoop, i kinda like that one better but then again i have white.... you cant get the scoop new from shelby? free bump too GL... BTW what wheels do you have on your car? they look great

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
a shelby GT hood is a stock GT hood wit ha riveted on hood scoop. you can do it yourself for much cheaper than paying for the entire hood

paydirt

Roll Racer
Reaction score
a shelby GT hood is a stock GT hood wit ha riveted on hood scoop. you can do it yourself for much cheaper than paying for the entire hood

Yeah its just really hard to get your hands on the hoodscoop, I don't think shelby just sells them :( you need a vin number to prove its a replacement or something like that.

There is a bunch of pics of the wheels in the Pics and Vids Section.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah its just really hard to get your hands on the hoodscoop, I don't think shelby just sells them :( you need a vin number to prove its a replacement or something like that.

Yep and they usually go for $200 plus... one just sold for that on TMS and I saw another one ebay recently go for $285

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back