WTB: Your Shaker 1000 system.

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
Like the title says. Im looking for the shaker 1000 stereo to swap in place of my 500. I know aftermarket is better, but I want the shaker 1000. =) anyone have this or know someone who is selling theirs?

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
^I think so. hahaha.

So back to the question at hand....

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Like the title says. Im looking for the shaker 1000 stereo to swap in place of my 500. I know aftermarket is better, but I want the shaker 1000. =) anyone have this or know someone who is selling theirs?
It's kinda cool someone wants to put in a S1000. I have that in both of mine and I like them. I hear bad shit about them high fidelity audiophiles... hahaha ...But I'm a bit demanding and I am satified. :) You shoudl find plenty of them here. Everyone takes them out it seems...

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have always had some crazy stereo systems in my previous cars, but Ive kind of grown out of those days. When I first heard my shaker 500, I was reeeally impressed. It just needs a LITTLE more bass, and I think the shaker 1000 will be exactly what I need. haha.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I have always had some crazy stereo systems in my previous cars, but Ive kind of grown out of those days. When I first heard my shaker 500, I was reeeally impressed. It just needs a LITTLE more bass, and I think the shaker 1000 will be exactly what I need. haha.

I removed the Speaker box from the trunk and the amps in my car and put them on a shelf in the garage because I cut weight in that car. BUT when I drive the wife's car I really notice the low end. It "shakes" everyting..

I am keeping my stuff to put in when I sell/trade it some day.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
My actual reason for posting what I did was because we are already in the wrong forum... this is definately not an S197 for sale!!!

shit! I better move it! LOL geeez your doing better than we are !!!

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
HAHA....i didnt even realize i put it in the wrong section. sorry. haha

I think you should sell me your shaker 1000 setup and ill sell it back to you if you ever need it again. lol

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
HAHA....i didnt even realize i put it in the wrong section. sorry. haha

I think you should sell me your shaker 1000 setup and ill sell it back to you if you ever need it again. lol
yeah I feel a "little" guilty wasting it. How about a 9" trade? hahaha

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
Wellll.....I can get you a deal on a 9". hahah. I have lots of control arms I can trade. :)

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Deal on a 9" huh?....Hummm... Maybe we should talk.

Anyway, back to your subject. You obviously need the 1000 head unit. But are you looking for the rear amps and sub box also?

Hell, I have a 1000 head unit in the attic I could probably swap for the 500 head unit. Not like I am using it for anything. Don't have the rest of the stereo though, sold it to Kimmer quite a while back. Not sure if he ever installed it though. Think he needed the harness for the rear of the car.

rad_rob

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was looking for the head unit as well as the subs and amps..thats the only reason I want to go with the shaker 1000

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back