WTS Avic F710 headunit

saxd

Reaction score
Selling the headunit. I have the harnass and mounting bracket for a s197. I will also include the ipod intergration cable. This unit will sync up with bluetooth capable phones. I also have a 5v regulator soldered in so the Mach 500 amps do not pop on start up.
Asking $450 shipped. PM any questions and or offers.
IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1711-1.jpg

Specs can be found here:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-X710BT

Infamous05

forum member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity what size pic did you use to get the mustang logo to fit the screen. Mine is centered and not on the whole screen and I have the same hu

saxd

Reaction score
This item is sold!

Just out of curiosity what size pic did you use to get the mustang logo to fit the screen. Mine is centered and not on the whole screen and I have the same hu

To be honest I don't remember. Check over at avic411forums. They had a whole thread full of different splash screens, along with the correct sizes for the corresponding unit.

Mahstang

Reaction score
Alright, alright....this is now SOLD. Let it die. PM.

uniquestang

forum member
Reaction score
Alright, alright....this is now SOLD. Let it die. PM.
yes boss, im sorry. who are you again? damn, i mean if you were admin i think i would understand but damn new guy, if you want to regulate shit go somewhere else. if it bothers you that much then dont fucking read it.

Mahstang

Reaction score
So because you are not new get to tie up the classified section and rudely cuss out other members??

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back