Yeah, My E-force arrived

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
I ordered this kit from Summit and it only took two days to get here and that was truck frieght, Kudo's to them.

I had it delivered to my work place and the warehouse guys loaded it on my truck, Now I have to wait till my shift ends untill I can play...It's going to be the longest day of my life.

I'm installing this myself and will report how it goes and any problems I have and share that info with other DIY'ers.

Reaction score
wait til the weekend so you wont get into a big hurry. Just my .02.

Kevinmach1

Major Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking...Can you PM me or let me know what you paid and what all you ordered? I am in supercharger overload as far as shopping around trying to find the best deal. I like the e-force unit, its in the top 3 choices for me, price is going to decide which one 1 of the 3 I choose..
Thanks...
Kevin

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Good luck with the install and PM me if you need any help as I installed mine earlier this year and learned a lot.

Chrome61

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks all, Got it home and off the pallet and then unpacked the boxes. Everything is there. This is a super looking piece in real life. I got serial No. 152. I've got a 150 as my daily driver so I can take my time with the install. Going to start tomorrow evening.

Kevin, I paid the online price that was $5504.95 plus the shipping which was about $100

From what I've seen so far Edelbrock didn't cut any corners with this piece.

Mines an 07, with the gta's, 5-speed, performance white, Stripe delete.

Last edited:

firestang70

SW Ohio Ninja
Reaction score
Congrats. I know the feeling have a blower there to install and have to wait. Just be patient and take your time. DON"T FORGET TO DISCONNECT THE BATTERY! Trust me and good luck.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back