Yet, another new guy from the SF Bay Area

GDSQDCR

Reaction score
Hello folks!

I have owned my fair share of 'toys' over the last 30 years including the original SHO's, Xr4Ti's, and the last being my 2003 Dark Pearl Blue Marauder which spent 10 years with me.

My 11 year old son wants to learn to work on cars, so what better than a Mustang.

I am the new owner of a 2012 Kona Blue GT vert 6spd. It needed a new top, I put new brakes on it all the way around with son (AWESOME!), installed some new '15 PP1 wheels on her and then the pressure plate shattered after ~3K miles. =(

The transmission was not damaged, but I am having a shop put in a new clutch. Per the shop, the previous owner taught a ton of people to drive it, beat on it regularly Looking forward to driving it again and learning about these machines. I do feel like I need to learn to drive again, as I have dropped ~1200lbs, gained ~100hp and gone from an automatic to a manual. The car handles differently then the Marauder!

IMG_2744.jpg

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Welcome & great car f/ showing your son the ropes. Congrats on the sweet 'stang & here's to many fun years of wrench'n & rid'n.

FlyerTom

Reaction score
mjHJuAF.png

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back