4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ahhhhh well well keep you company here haha

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So this is what teachers do in class while their students are taking tests.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What if, by chance, your son gave you some of the chrome door handle covers for Christmas? And what if said son asks you twice a week when you're going to put them on the car?

Larry_H

Custom Motors Built
Reaction score
Teachers that own hotrods.....finally....there is hope for this world yet....(thank you for doing what you do!)

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
I doubt it will ever be anything remotely considered a hotrod, much less fast. Imma teacher, I can barely afford the car. ;)

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey that kid in row three just looked at anothers answer sheet---

What grades do you teach?

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I doubt it will ever be anything remotely considered a hotrod, much less fast. Imma teacher, I can barely afford the car. ;)

Win the lottery! Or use your fememine wiles to get poor unsuspecting :sick: guys to buy the parts for you!:clap:

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
Or use your fememine wiles to get poor unsuspecting :sick: guys to buy the parts for you!:clap:

okay, I have done that. I got my springs for free and i'm working on getting some relatively new UD pullies for 50 buxs and someone else to pay for them. :clap: haha, gotta love guys. :rock:

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
okay, I have done that. I got my springs for free and i'm working on getting some relatively new UD pullies for 50 buxs and someone else to pay for them. :clap: haha, gotta love guys. :rock:

Good work!!!!! I would try the same thing but duds look at me funny when I rub their arm and go, does it really need to cost that much?:hammer:

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
Good work!!!!! I would try the same thing but duds look at me funny when I rub their arm and go, does it really need to cost that much?:hammer:

haha, i don't even need to do that much most of the time. :clap: they just automatically lower the price or give it up. :victory:

silverpoison

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey guys I just picked up a pair of "15 emblems...since I have the bogarts...LOL...J/K

Itchy

Reaction score
What if, by chance, your son gave you some of the chrome door handle covers for Christmas? And what if said son asks you twice a week when you're going to put them on the car?

You are going to have to buy a different car, everyone needs a beater anyway.

I recomend some plastic spinners and a giant non-functional wing on the back

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back