Zex kit with goodies, Diablo Predator u8000

Visuvious

forum member
Reaction score
Zex kit SOLD

I purchased this Zex kit from another member about a month ago. I actually decided to go in a different direction and do not need it. I have it posted on craigslist also and have supplied the link.

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/pts/2217620974.html

The Diablo Sport Predator came with my vehicle when I purchased it. It was used to Tune my Hellion Kit and has the one file from my Tune on it.

450.00 Takes the ZEX Kit which also does come with a JLT CAI plumbed for the Zex kit. I really do not want to part out the kit, also the price is firm as this is a steal already.

Zex Nitrous Kit for 2005-2010 Mustang GT. This is the kit with Polished Bottle part# 82034P which retails for $772, just for the kit.

Selling it for $450 firm, including the following additional parts:
Part# 82010 Zex Nitrous Purge Kit retail $113
Part# 82099 which is the safety blow down kit retail $54
JLT CAI part number is CAI-FMG-0509 retail $200.00
This kit was never used. It was hooked to the Mustang, and then taken off when he decided to add the Hellion Turbo Kit. It has everything you need, comes with jets for 75-175hp. This package is worth way more than I am asking. My loss is your gain.

I am only asking 100.00 for the Predator Tuner and that price is firm also. below are a couple of photos, I can take more if you need. Also the CAI has a couple of scratches on it, on the other hand your basically getting it for free in this deal. I do not have a Pay-Pal account so I will only accept USPS money order which are very easy to get at any Post Office. This price above does not include shipping and that will need to be added. Probably around 35-40 bucks to ship but that is an estimate depending on Zip.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back