any bowlers on here?

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
yeah, well not really anymore. i have 2 balls 1 i have never used it's a back up ball. the one i do use is from the 70's lol from my grandpas pro shop. i still have all my shit though.

SRTthis

Reaction score
was in a league for 2 years. funny, i was just discussing rejoining today

def should! the sport is dieing off

i took this summer off to let some issues i have with my sliding knee heal and with the approches being very tacky during the summer it just wouldnt work out for me. and my winter leauge lost 2 teams and a few more are iffy about finishing the season

LB75

forum member
Reaction score
I bowled all through high school in multiple leagues. Ended up leaving it behind after ripping my elbow up pretty good after joining the Navy. My brother got me back into it earlier this year and I've been loving it.

SRTthis

Reaction score
very cool... after highschool i quit for a few years came back about 6 years ago.

how many have you guys have 300 games?

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bowler here. Been in 2 leagues so far....lotsa fun!

Maverick

Bad Pony
Reaction score
Bowling since I was 3!

Was on the Varsity team for High School, I was the First Freshman to ever to make the Varsity level, but that has changed since then. Varsity team was ranked 9th in the state back in 2001. Before I turned 18, I bowled in what was called the Junior Bowlers Tour to earn some scholarship money, that helped me through community college. Also did a lot of fun tournaments with the PBA pros that were a fun experience. bowled with pros such as Parker Bohn III, Johnny Petraglia, Norm Duke, Mark Roth & Pete Weber & Walter Ray Williams Jr.

I bowl in 2 leagues every year and now I am part of the Amateur Bowlers Tour. Lots of great torunaments and lots of $$$$ to be won in the ABT! Some of that $$$ went to some parts for the Mustang!

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Im not a hardcore bowler but I like to bowl. My bowling all looks like soccer ball haha.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
I've been bowling since I was 10 years old. Last sanctioned league I bowled in I averaged 221. I'm pretty good. I've got (3) 300 perfect games and a 866 series under my belt.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
I gave up bowling for sex. My balls are lighter and you don't have to change your shoes.

:LMAO:

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Been bowling since I was about 10 (23 now). I bowl once a week and I'm averaging between 215-220. I finally got my first 300 game this past summer and two months later, bowled another one. Highest series is 746, I think...and, like Derek, I'd like to get an 800 before I'm done, but I'm of the mind that it's damn near impossible.

Damn, John...an 866?????? :allhail:

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
i like bowling here on wednesday.

they have 25c beers and i start bowling about a 160 and end off in the 90's. good times.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back