Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I checked the calendar and its free and clear----I am going---always wanted to race at Sacramento. How is the track prep there?

I have full confidence in my car now---just got back from Vegas last week and the car performed flawlessly on the 500 mile drive. Going to Bakersfield on June 1st, so this will be perfect.

ANYBODY ELSE FROM SOCAL?? COME ON, THIS COULD BE SO COOL!!

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...I am going...

:clap: Cool! I don't know about the track prep, maybe Screamn03 will chime in, he's ran there alot more than I have. I'm just a "Driver" lol.

If you find yourself ahead of schedule, gimme a ring, we'll do lunch :hungry: and roll up together (35 minutes from here). Lostsoul is supposed to (finally) take the "Don Challenge" there. The Dizzle and a few other shy posters are supposed to be going as well.

So many mods to do, so little time to do them in...

Last edited:

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The track prep there is good when there doing events.. but usualy you will catch it being crappy on Wed night drags...

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I'll be there fo sho. ITs time to Close this challenge once and for all......... unless something else blows up :beat:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'll be there fo sho. ITs time to Close this challenge once and for all......... unless something else blows up :beat:

Did you confirm with Johnny the Boy?

170578-231477.jpg

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will definitely make it out to this one!!!

It is going oni my calendar right now!

Thanks for linking this is your sig Roper, or I wouldn't have seen it!

lostsoul

Reaction score
look what I found for you Stanly... BET has its own version of sponge bob square pants.. hahah

ghetto_spongebob.jpg

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will definitely make it out to this one!!!

It is going oni my calendar right now!

Thanks for linking this is your sig Roper, or I wouldn't have seen it!

Get your calendar back out, I had the wrong date in my sig. It's the 23rd. :beerdrink:

Cekim: Go back to your side of the country.

lostsoul

Reaction score
how about the SoCal guys? We have gone down there a few times.. I think its time they take a little drive. Between Stanlys roll cage and my.... running car? they wont stand a chance... just make sure you guys bring your vest when you come to our hood becase we roll hard up here.

.421466389_4e069191ef.jpg

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yeah he just called me...I am so there!!!:beer: Hey what type of tires you got? I want to put new tires on before the meet. I am looking at Nitto Invo 17" 245 sr55...

Hmmmm... You have a dyno tune, DS, better suspension, a lighter car, a lighter driver & HIDs. Sure, I'll race ya.

Last edited:

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
Cali HP Addict and I talked about it a while ago. My calendar looks free for the afternoon of the 23rd so I am going to go assuming Ryan gives me a ride. :)

lostsoul

Reaction score
cool.. maybe we should come up with a meeting place before the fun. Stanly, what do you think about that pizza place (fat Mikes)? The one were you asked the lady if mike was fat and he was right next to you? HAHAHA or should we pick a place that doesnt sale .... beer? =-)

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
so looks like my HID's will have to get me through the pulls...Rims are back ordered 1 month so the mandHand tires (found some faux bullitt rims thru AmericianMuscle for 124.00 apiece) will have to wait...I should be all right...I am doing pratice pulls at freeway onramps :)oops:) I am stoked (80's terminolgy) for this... so yeah, i can drive up early Sat or if Lostsoul kicks the wify out of bed i can stay there :leghump:Friday night

Hey!!! where's Screamin03...have not seen him, chim in....anyone call him...if not i will

BTW..why my pic not showin up

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back