Any of you ladies up for this?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have an empty house here in Lodi if anyone wants to crash there Friday or Saturday night. Hot water/shower, electricity, HVAC are all on but you'll need to bring an air mattress/sleeping bags. Garage will fit 2 S197s, driveway will fit 4-6 more. This house is in escrow so if you f something up, you face the wrath of Mrs. Roper.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just stay at Stanleys....:bonebh: he likes everyone :clap: So how do you like the Whipple? I got my eye on one.....

I think the whipple is awesome. The power is great and I have alot more room to grow---only at 13psi now. I am keeping it at 13psi for now because I don't want to start worrying about the trans and rearend. Its nice to know I can go to 16psi and have a 10 second car whenever I want though, maybe I will do that this fall.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have an empty house here in Lodi if anyone wants to crash there Friday or Saturday night. Hot water/shower, electricity, HVAC are all on but you'll need to bring an air mattress/sleeping bags. Garage will fit 2 S197s, driveway will fit 4-6 more. This house is in escrow so if you f something up, you face the wrath of Mrs. Roper.

That may be nice for Saturday night---otherwise I would have to drive 350 miles back home starting at 11:00pm.

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
View attachment 892 View attachment 893

EDIT: For those wanting to meet up in Lodi, we'll gather at the Golden Ox, 410 West Kettleman Lane, Lodi, CA 95240. If anyone wants to grab a bite, some of us will be there at 1:30 and try to roll out at 2:45. Getting to the gates at Sac Raceway early (35-45 minutes away) is always a good idea. There is 100 octane at the station next door if anyone needs some.

View attachment 1044 View attachment 1045 View attachment 1046

Hey Stanley,..

You think I will be pulling an SYT if i put 100 octane in my pony. I currently run 91 and Ravi set the tune for that...Whats the story on running different octane with different tunes...:oops:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Stanley,..

You think I will be pulling an SYT if i put 100 octane in my pony. I currently run 91 and Ravi set the tune for that...Whats the story on running different octane with different tunes...:oops:

Thats not a problem at all---actually its cheap insurance to keep detonation at bay. The problem is when you go the other way around. If I tried to run 91 octane using my tune for 104---look out because there would be parts all over the race track.

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
it sure was...wahhhooooo, i will post what i got once i find a place where i can. dont want to reduce the picture size....:onfire:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I ran a 7.109 at Irwindale two days before on Thursday. So I made the decision to save some dough for my roll bar---vs driving 700 miles round trip to possibly (probably) be thrown off the track after one pass (a 7.109 is roughly a 11.1X).

I am glad you guys had some personal bests to celebrate. :clap:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I ran a 7.109 at Irwindale two days before on Thursday. So I made the decision to save some dough for my roll bar---vs driving 700 miles round trip to possibly (probably) be thrown off the track after one pass (a 7.109 is roughly a 11.1X).

I am glad you guys had some personal bests to celebrate. :clap:

That's OK. I could have showed you the lifting spots though, I don't use them anymore. :beer: <-not RootBeer

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Thats a sweet vid.. even dizzle did a little whoop assin

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The pics ar posted over at sacramentoraceway.com

IMG_0357.JPG

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back