Any of you ladies up for this?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
We dont let slowbra owners in here.. besides nick smoked him 3 times :roflmao: ( he is going to kill me :hammer:) anyways, I think Stanly will let us use him tired between runs... what are homies for anyways. haha.

As for staying the night we might have a free coutch. Maybe we will all get drunk at stanlys house though.. haha

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
sounds good to me, I am working half day that friday...so i'll come up early and hang with the locals....:doggy:

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
cool tires ordered be here monday, getting them put on the 22nd and i just drive up with them on. Hey roper and lost soul you guys want to come up to my dads place in the Delta this weekend....beer bbq and fishing...it's about 45 minutes from where y'all are at. be fun. I am house sitting so yeah...cruz by.:bigbeer:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We get to make the road trip tomorrow to retrieve the SYT. I was supposed to gut my car on Sunday but I'm going to see how much of it I can get done this afternoon/evening. I could go for some beer, bbq and fishing and lostsoul can be the designated driver. Which tires did you go with? Did anyone call Michael?

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
went with the racemaster 275/50R17's, they be here monday. I'll call Mike in a bit. i can pm you directions..bring your boy if you want, there is 7acers of wooded land to play on...BTW i forgot to mention...4 paint ball guns w/safty euipment and charged tanks.and a two popular bars on either side of my dads house. Mind you this is delta country, it is right on the water and summer time girls are starting to come out....hmmmmm

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lostsoul was saying his car is at least faster than Mrs. Adam's (ST Motorsports) car now. I thought she had a Whipple?

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
I am ready!!!:beer: Got the tires on today, got me a helmet, just need to get there. So stanly, lostsoul was saying somtin about you needing help with gagues???:hammer: I am planning on taking that friday off (22nd) i could come up then...what cha think?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:stfu:

She'll kick his ass... in more ways than one.

I dunno, Ted sounded pretty serious, something about 1/8th mile vs 1/4 mile. Please don't tell Adam about this thread because if his wife were to find out, things might get ugly and if they drove all the way up here I would be inclined to take thier (IMMEDIATE) family out to a nice, traditional "Lodi" dinner..

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I dunno, Ted sounded pretty serious, something about 1/8th mile vs 1/4 mile. Please don't tell Adam about this thread because if his wife were to find out, things might get ugly and if they drove all the way up here I would be inclined to take thier (IMMEDIATE) family out to a nice, traditional "Lodi" dinner..
I saw Ted's 1/8 and 1/4-mile times. Brandi has absolutely nothing to worry about.

lostsoul

Reaction score
I saw Ted's 1/8 and 1/4-mile times. Brandi has absolutely nothing to worry about.

Hey.. it was my first time :hammer: :moon: :fu:

I'm only one second away.. how hard can that be....there is always next time.... hahah:bigbeer:

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
So this is still happining....cuz i didnt spend 600.00 for nothing....how we gonna work this...i might be able to get friday off..so call or post....let me know... So just a guesstimate..whatcha all think my 1/8 and 1/4 quarter times might be?

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So this is still happining....cuz i didnt spend 600.00 for nothing....how we gonna work this...i might be able to get friday off..so call or post....let me know... So just a guesstimate..whatcha all think my 1/8 and 1/4 quarter times might be?

I have to make a showing at work Friday morning, but I should be home by 11:00ish. Head up if you want to BS or goof around with the cars, you could crash here Friday night if you wanted. I just hope my car is done. The rest of the parts came in this afternoon so I have my fingers crossed. It really sucked last week watching the other n/a S197s running 14s and 15s while I just sat in the stands...

lostsoul

Reaction score
IF he spends the night there you better lock up the dog :doggy: hehe

My car runs like crap.. I'm afraid to go there... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, I am going to risk it and go. If I break, that is going to be one hell of a problem being 300+ miles away from home.

Any indication if the street mustang class is heads up or a bracket class? I would imagine its a bracket class.

Is tech tough there? I wonder if I run a 11.40 if they would throw me out immediately or give me a warning to slow down? That would be a long drive just to get one run in......

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
I have to make a showing at work Friday morning, but I should be home by 11:00ish. Head up if you want to BS or goof around with the cars, you could crash here Friday night if you wanted. I just hope my car is done. The rest of the parts came in this afternoon so I have my fingers crossed. It really sucked last week watching the other n/a S197s running 14s and 15s while I just sat in the stands...

yeah I got Friday off, so i will come up midday, have to stop by my dads in Brentwood...(he he he he he I said wood) I should be there by 2ish......I'll call ya and confirm........as for the dog...she safe....got any goats?:whip:

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
IF he spends the night there you better lock up the dog :doggy: hehe

My car runs like crap.. I'm afraid to go there... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DUDE!!! YOU BETTER GO...I am sure you blow my panties off....:onfire: Just dont't be blowin any more hoes... er i mean holes:beer:

The Dizzel

comming at cha' with NA
Reaction score
Well, I am going to risk it and go. If I break, that is going to be one hell of a problem being 300+ miles away from home.

Any indication if the street mustang class is heads up or a bracket class? I would imagine its a bracket class.

Is tech tough there? I wonder if I run a 11.40 if they would throw me out immediately or give me a warning to slow down? That would be a long drive just to get one run in......

Just stay at Stanleys....:bonebh: he likes everyone :clap: So how do you like the Whipple? I got my eye on one.....

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Cool. I'm pretty sure it's all bracket racing. As far as tech goes, I've never had a probem. On newer cars they seem to just do a quick glance-over. When it comes to running too fast, I've had mixed results. I was never officially booted, but I was asked to slow down about half the times I went there. Sometimes I did lift early, sometimes I let it ride. On the times I didn't lift, the timeslip booth lady (TBL - a new one!) handed me the slips folded over and she gave me "the look".

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back