Chicken Wire?

Axes-Of-Evil

forum member
Reaction score
are you worried about the wire cloth not being strong enough to protect from debris?

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
anyone have any progress over the past few months?

Hey all sorry about that. I lost my job a few weeks after I last posted. I've had on and off jobs since and done some contract work here and there but nothing steady. It's been tough. I can't remember the last time I posted on here or have had the inclination to modify my Stang.

I bought a v6 grill before I was laid off and I had plans to make a cheapo "Bullitt" grill using a how-to I read in the DIY section and black out the Pony emblem.

Gerardo

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
a6cd0faf-8240-d244.jpg
a6cd0faf-8274-8405.jpg

No chicken wire here

Axes-Of-Evil

forum member
Reaction score
Hey all sorry about that. I lost my job a few weeks after I last posted. I've had on and off jobs since and done some contract work here and there but nothing steady. It's been tough. I can't remember the last time I posted on here or have had the inclination to modify my Stang.

I bought a v6 grill before I was laid off and I had plans to make a cheapo "Bullitt" grill using a how-to I read in the DIY section and black out the Pony emblem.

Gerardo
I understand, I was laid off in June last year and have been unemployed since september... (worked at ford over teh summer).

Rford- what exactly is that mesh? Also, about how much did that amount run you?

Axes-Of-Evil

forum member
Reaction score
$30 for like a 4'x4' sheet...sell you a grill?
I don't have the money to buy a grill, still looking for work. Did you do a write up on how you made your grill tho by chance? o_O I'd be interested to see what route you went

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back