Install of the Boss 302 intake manifold!

DON SVO

Reaction score
Don, what do you think the 5.0 will run as it sits? 12.0's?

Butt-o-meter and dyno graphs don't mean shit. However, putting another 5+ cars on a vehicle I know the performance of and being able to compare it to a known quantity (my 06 GT) help.

I have LCAs and DRs. After some seat time, if I don't tickle a high 11 @ 117-119 I'll be pissed.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks DON. Now go get some track times so it gives me even more of a reason to buy this manifold.

And tell Tyler he left the O out in my name. hahaha

Wnt2gofst

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen CAI/LT/full exhaust/tune cars making 405-415 all day long.

The better question is how your car apparently gained almost 70rwhp from a tune and exhaust.
I would think 405-415 with full exhaust,cold air, and tune would be low..unless auto car. After all 5.0 in 5.0 mag. made 468 with cold air, boss, headers and off road x.
The Corsa's I had Lethal Performance cut up.

356 stock --> 396 Corsa's --> 422 Corsa's and Lund 93 Tune with Ghost Cams

Don't you have a cat-back and tune? What'd you put down the other day?
My car did 414/390 with tune, cold air, flow master axle back and 4.10 gears. And i thought that was high. Buddies same day did 435/415 with cold air, tune, off road H and GT500 axle back 3.55 gears.

He never tracked his car but i ran 11.8@106 with mine and it getting into 5th gear with loss of synchro. I raced him one time before i was tuned and stuff after i ran a 12.1 at track with just tires and he walked away from me. He had 3.55 gears i had 3.73s at time.

I will be putting mine back on the same dyno in about 4 days to see gains with Boss, LTs, off road x, cat back and new tune. No it willnot be same day comparison. But weather is about same. Place i go has a dynocom dyno.

Last edited:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Sweet write up
Helped make everything clear and easy
a6cd0b03-7208-65eb.jpg

gaijinR

Reaction score
Thank you soo much for the post ... but i wanted to know what kind of gains did you get , and is it tuned ?

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Thank you soo much for the post ... but i wanted to know what kind of gains did you get , and is it tuned ?

Yes jon Lund/lethal & a BBR
JLT intake
O/r x
Hushpower mufflers
3.73 factory gears

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
Installed mine yesterday, very easy install. Thanks for the write up

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
With an auto? Do you have a gear change? How's it feel?

No gear change (yet). This car is getting out of control to be honest, lol. It is a friggin beast with the Lund tune and the mods.

For $400 you cant go wrong. It looks sick and opens the top end up pretty nicely.

Next is wheels and tires, then gears.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back