IMG_2462.jpg

IMG_2464.jpg

IMG_2465.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2468-1.jpg

dangerzone

sparkplug
Reaction score
Maybe in a week or two, I will have some pics of the engine and tranny installed in the car. I got get moving on this project. Im going for a Black out look in the engine bay so, I think alot of engine parts, accessories will be powder coated or painted Matte black. the exterior will be DSG or the new 2011 Dark gray, I forget the name of color but I likes it alot.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
good luck brother! Cant wait to see this thing done! make sure you get some vids when the car is up and running!!

Ingwe

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Reaction score
Awesome build man. Can't wait to see it come together.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Damn, went to thread tools to sub to this thread and had over 1100 subs in there already. Changed preferences and deleted all subs and am now sub'ed as well. This will probably be a car featured in a future issue of your favorite Mustang mag if done right!

Wicked One

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great.

My buddy has a 79 fox that he (with a little help from me) put a 5.4 4v twin turbo in. He did a sn95 interior, everything down to the last bolt.

Here we are getting the turbo down pipes and intercooler set up.
ed43ddf5.jpg

101fng

forum member
Reaction score
mmmm... i love notches and i love some 5.4 4v's... perfect combo.

sub'd

1FastS197

Reaction score
Damn, went to thread tools to sub to this thread and had over 1100 subs in there already. Changed preferences and deleted all subs and am now sub'ed as well. This will probably be a car featured in a future issue of your favorite Mustang mag if done right!

it will definately be done right... its taking time, but taking your time ensures good work...

the motor is in, and it looks GOOD!!

dangerzone

sparkplug
Reaction score
This is really just a test fittment to see what works and what has to be modified. Didnt really encounter any major issues, But the gt500 floor pan and tranny tunnel will def have to be used account the remote shifter form the 6060. Also, the GT500 oil cooler sytem had to be removed in order to run the conventional Mod motor mounts and on the oilcooler assembly is where the alternator bolts too so i have to come up with somthing different on that for sure. I havent done any research on that so somthing may already be out for a fix, Whoever finds anything, Ill pm you a beer lol

101fng

forum member
Reaction score
holy F! that TB looks like it could swallow your son! make sure he's at a safe distance when you start that thing.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back