S197 Team Member
Reaction score
bb4e0e95b0e4ad5f4a08b68260ec422d.jpg

Or black with gold.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

frank s

at Play
Reaction score
One that I liked almost enough to copy the car color/wheel color (without the stripe) was this from a few years back. Come to think of it, I might do black car/white (or arctic blue [meaning almost-white, for you youngsters]) wheels.
mustBlu_5447.jpg

frink84

Reaction score
Or black with gold.

yes, yes it does (technically bronze, but whatever)
Jp52VSRl.jpg

One that I liked almost enough to copy the car color/wheel color (without the stripe) was this from a few years back. Come to think of it, I might do black car/white (or arctic blue [meaning almost-white, for you youngsters]) wheels.

white wheels quickly become always dirty wheels. got a buddy with a blue bmw on white wheels, hes ALWAYS cleaning them, even with low-dust street pads. with a track car, good luck!

2Fass240us

forum member
Reaction score
My contact at Forgestar sent me this while I was trying to decide on color.
12696926_10207346504134811_4003318042385010348_o.jpg

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Y'all need to quit hating on my choice of wheel color. They're not pink; they're light red.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Apparently, there was a huge demand on forged, fuscia-colored wheels, and Forgestar had an extra set manufactured and lying around. So my new wheels are going to be delivered on Monday, which means I need to order tires ASAP and play musical chairs with my old set of wheels and tires and get those sold.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Yes, they are only used for autocross, but they are anti-submarine, so I am not sure what your comment is in reference to.

BTW, already installed. I'll have a detailed writeup and review... sometime. No autocross for several months.

I'd be interested in how you mounted the harnesses. I have a set that I need to install myself.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in how you mounted the harnesses. I have a set that I need to install myself.
The Schroth Quick Fit harnesses just use stock belt mounting locations. You reuse the two bolts on the outside, and the inside clips into the stock seat belt.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back