Unlevel exhaust is buggin me!!!

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
You should drive it to Bowling Green and shoot it in to the pit... can't have a car with exhaust that isn't level!

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Please move to TECH!

Some poor soul wondering what oil to use in that section may stumble across this essay of importance and find it worthy of noting..............unlike you unappreciative niggas!:nk:
heh.gif

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Lmao.

Darren for the love or god, please drive that poor car before we organize a forum effort to repossess it from your croc toting hands

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Seems everyone has a personal thought on you. I will get back to your concern. The S197 cars can be a bit challenging to get exhaust lined up properly. Needs to be done on a Drive on Rack to start. The slightest twist of one pipe causes an issue!

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If the tips are level in the back, who gives a shit? (rhetorical question, as we all already know who gives a shit)

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Tie Darren up and force him to watch us drive his car :roflmao:
perfect.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have the Stainless Works headers and the O/R X and the drivers side seems to run downward a bit causing an unevenness.

Collectors are level::clap:

Here's where it starts to become unlevel::mad2:

Legs of the O/R X:Driving me CrAzY!!!!!!!!!!:helpme::mad2::angry1:

I've tried loosening the clamps, tried to "lift up" the sagging side......notta, nothing!!!!:horseshit:

:helpme:

It's kinda like adjusting the panhard bar. You need to put more effort in it to get it perfect. It's pretty close compared to some, but, I suggest you stay with it until it's right THEN get back with a decent pic.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just show him a dirty fender and he'll go into shock. Also, that fucking level is as clean as the underside of his car. Do you even use your tools? LOL...

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I can picture it now, Darren strapped to a chair, I pop the trunk of my car and pull out a suitcase full of specific to Darren torture devices....

Bottles of dirty stuff like mud, sand, dust, crumbs, unpurified water etc... and Darren wiggles in the chair screaming noooooooooooooooooooo as I slowly pour them on his car.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back