Weird Forum Viewing On Phone

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
I must have hit some sort of setting on the forum while in there with my phone or something. The forum looks real goofy. A really dumbed down version that is hard to read and navigate. Like it's from the mid 90's. It also doesn't display pictures/avatars/etc.

It's not doing this on other forums.

I would provide a screen shot like I have seen people do with their texts, but I don't know how to do that. It's an iPhone 4S. Can someone/anyone walk me through this?

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot shaggy.....

Lol

You able to request desktop site anywhere? That's probably a mobile version and agree they usually suck

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Thanks a lot shaggy.....

Lol

You able to request desktop site anywhere? That's probably a mobile version and agree they usually suck

I'm not sure how I would go about doing that. I poked around for a few minutes at the gym yesterday and didn't come up with anything.

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
you probably selected the mobile verison....I had to get an admin to change the view back for me......lesson learned.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you probably switched to a mobile version as I don't see anything in your settings that make it look as you describe.

bottom of the page on the left is a drop down that lets you change skins, that's where you can change it.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
you probably switched to a mobile version as I don't see anything in your settings that make it look as you describe.

bottom of the page on the left is a drop down that lets you change skins, that's where you can change it.

Thanks for checking.

I just poked around a little more and the only button I found was "Log Out Search". So I hit it, and it logged me out. When I logged back in everything was normal. IDK what I pressed to get it all goofy, but it's fixed now.

How do people do those "screen shots" of their phone?

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
Go find a copy machine and print a copy :)

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just poked around a little more and the only button I found was "Log Out Search". So I hit it, and it logged me out. When I logged back in everything was normal. IDK what I pressed to get it all goofy, but it's fixed now.

If you are still on the mobile version click on the following link and it will bring you back to the default skin version.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/index.php?styleid=1

7b6e4acb362e1f3a0aa166541822af761541d33cacb76f34f7c7867fd7366260.jpg

:roflmao:

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

:asshat:

Guess not. Missed that post of his. Either way, its alot easier for you to just click on that link I posted rather then logging in and out.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:asshat:

Guess not. Missed that post of his. Either way, its alot easier for you to just click on that link I posted rather then logging in and out.

yes, I would agree the link is easier

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back